What was the first experience that awakened this fetish?

My first serious relationship in college. He was a tall oxen of a man. The first time I saw him I was in lust, and eventually in love. I had always gone for boys/ guys with a bit of belly, but he was beefy and fit all over. I wouldn't call my attraction a fetish though, but my natural preference, but I've dated all sorts of body types. I never actively engaged in feeding a guy or tried to fatten one up, but I do enjoy the stories and some visuals 😉.
1 year

Fat shamed

Morbidly A Beast:
My friends mother and his little sister fat shamed me, we go back to grade school lol said I threw away my body and that I used to be so handsome asking why I got so fat I mean granted the last time I saw them I was like 220 I’m now almost 400 I guess it’s kinda to be expected just wasn’t prepared for fat shaming first time I don’t know how people get off on fat shaming like this, I was just off put and embarrassed. I just kinda explained how I like food and stopped working out, she said clearly! He just pressed on not saying anything

Bigwideland:
If people are blunt with me I am blunt right back. If it was me I would say well that’s nice first time we have seen me in years and that’s what you focus on, not how am I or what have I have been doing, gee what a great person you have become…

👍🏾
1 year

Dream size for your love

With mobility and health being important, 285 to 370, and much taller than me, 5'10 to a bit over 6 feet. I love a firm, large round belly. Thick pectorals (can have some muscle underneath), wide hips, thick firm thighs and legs, thick full arms and a fuller
bottom.........Basically a man that looks like he can plow a field 🙂. And I do not mind a hairy chest.
1 year

How many people actually do it?

Tentacles:
How many people do you think keep this within the realm of fantasy vs actually gain?

Munchies:
Depends on what you mean by reality vs fantasy. I used to gain, but I would fantasize about sizes I would never achieve.

Meanwhile, I am actively making my feedee very fat, but I've accepted he might be unable to reach some of the sizes (600 lbs - 700 lbs) that we've fantasized over.

Tentacles:
The issue I see with gaining is the lack of an endpoint isn't the process kinda the point rather than the end goal.

👍🏽
1 year

Heart broken

Reflection Of Perfection:
If you read enough profiles you'll see "serious feeders only" in quite a few of them with links to various paysites or cashapp/PayPal.

*Puts on mod hat*
Reminder for everyone, Fantasy Feeder Rule 7: This website is for non-commercial use only unless you have prior written agreement from the website owner. Advertising of products, services, paysites and cash apps are strictly forbidden throughout the website in public and private areas, in text, images, videos and all other forms of media.

Enforcement at the present is a manual process. There are a number of new(er) moderators such as myself, still getting up to speed with all the processes/protocols, so presumably going forward fewer profiles like this should be seen, since they’re not allowed.

Please feel encouraged to take a moment and submit abuse reports when you encounter site rule-breaking. I know it’s frustrating to file a report and not see immediate results, but as i just wrote, it’s a human-operated manual process, with real people reviewing the situation rather than algorithms. It is very likely that the speed and efficiency of enforcement will improve going forward.

*Takes off mod hat*

AndrogChubb:
The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore.

Jiggle Junkie:
Unless your life goal is to get with a whole wide swath of many women, it’s likely “most women” doesn’t apply to the situation. All it takes is one (or two or a few or whatever for us poly folks).

In 2019 i had life-saving prostate surgery with a side effect that eliminated my ability to ejaculate during orgasm. To a certain percentage of women who enjoy penis cum, this rendered me sexually dead/worthless (and i had to totally re-learn orgasms, but that’s a digression). Had to look on the bright side and do a little re-branding: All of the hardness, none of the mess! For some potential lovers, that might be a feature rather than a bug. Focus on what you still have and any advantages, rather than losses.

Further, there’s sooooooo much more to sex and sensuality than genitals! You may get with someone so excited by your fat/other aspects of your body/you that the genital situation won’t matter, or will be a very minor consideration.

👍🏾👍🏾
1 year

Perks of being fat

SmugWendy:
-My BMI allows early access for vaccine boosters
-I have the capacity to eat more of the things I love
-I float more easily than skinny or muscular people
-I could survive longer in a famine
-I never sit in the back seat of a car
-Jiggly-ness 😄

Beni:
I got all my vaccines early due to my obesity as well. I am happy to have all those vaccines right now because I just tested positive for covid yesterday and the only symptoms I have are those of a cold.

👍🏾
1 year

Perks of being fat

Cat:
What are some perks of being fat?

Frogman:
It lowers your risk of being kidnapped.
(I stole that one, but it’s accurate.)

Spike:
You sure? Because my experience of 1291 days says otherwise. Fat people are JUST as easily kidnappable . :/ Petpeeve when people say tis but i guess when you lost four years of your life to being held hostage then its understandable.

You were held hostage? 😮☹️
1 year

Deathfeedism

Jiggle Junkie:
I’m in the Not My Thing club too. When i first encountered the concept with that term, i too was thinking WTF?

Then i thought about it.

Not only is there the issue of bodily autonomy, even if that means dramatically shortening one’s life, in the 2020s the world is a pretty messed up place. I’m not at all sure that if i continue trying to live a life focused on longevity with high functioning that it will be in any way meaningful, if the world wholly goes to shit, societies melt down, and many/most/all areas wind up in primal survival mode with few or no functioning social services, utilities, potable water, social stability (e.g. crime/true anarchy) that my aiming for long-term makes any sense. Who am i to judge if some people have concluded that the world won’t be there for them anyway, so whyTF not take things to an extreme?

I’ve been actively suicidal in my past. Death Feedism has never been my path for a number of reasons, but for someone else? I can see it.

Do i want to help?
No.

Do i live and let live, as long as the death feedists and those who may be working with them accept full responsibility for any outcomes of their actions/choices?
Yes.

There’s a truly outstanding piece of fat lit that i feel is related to this (its author may disagree): Meatier, by ShrubberyLogistic. It’s a single-installment short story that shouldn’t take too much of anyone’s time. But do pay attention, because leaving the reader to figure out what is going on is core to the story.

👍🏾
1 year

What is your why?

MrWhite:
I believe the reason why is because of my childhood. As a kid growing up with an abusive father, a lot of the affection that I received while I was young was from bigger people and in my head I began to associate fatness with love.

I can recall the time I got a hug from my math teacher in the 3rd grade. She was an incredibly big woman, at least 450lbs. It was like hugging a cloud and when she wrapped her fluffly arms around little kid me. Well I was changed forever lol

❤❤❤❤
2 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I've dated all sorts of men physically, but I do prefer my male partners to be larger than me. But it would not be the end if I were larger (weight wise) than my partner, but being mentally connected outweighs the physical in the larger context of intimate relationships.
2 years
12345   loading