~most unique fetish~

Pooping fetishes are kinda strange to me, but everyone has a thing.
Some people like to be pooped on, some like to be the pooper and others like to eat someone-else's poop. It's similar to the vomit fetish.
13 years

Ethnicities

Any one with a pulse...............smiley
14 years

Strech marks.

Maximum wrote
andersen123 wrote
PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Heaven forbid we have differences in opinions.

Homogeneity through sheer force of will!

Yeah, I feel you, but I remember those threads, and they did not pan out well, as mentioned earlier already. I hope this thread does NOT get locked.

But yes, different opinions are very good to have, life gets boring without them, lol

lol the key thing to avoid is the hating and fat bashing which tends to arise. As long as this thread maintains a civilised discussion about the subject matter and not a "eww stretchmarks are ugly, how do i get rid of them" thread, all should be fine.

Personally I must say I was never much of a fan, but recently I have been converted. smiley

I like them, no problem here.
Now I will come off as a jerk, if someone says "eww stretchmarks" that is an opinion even though it IS a very IMMATURE way to say you dont like stretch marks, lol. I think it's been said before that how you say something is just as important as what you're saying.
14 years

Strech marks.

Careful my friend, threads have been locked concerning this subject/topic, they got ugly *shivers*.
With that out of the way: I like them, they do not bother me.
They are nature's way of saying we grow in many physical ways as human beings. smiley
14 years

Why are guys so afraid of rejections

boobiesmegee wrote
omg one of my crushes responded and its was the sweets rejection ever in my life
i let you guys read it

You are simply awesome! This message made my day. However, I do have a serious girlfriend that I have been living with for about a year and a half now. I do have to say though that this message was very ballsy and very impressive. I wish more people were this straight forward and gutsy to go after the things they want. I do remember you being very funny and cool and I had a great time hanging out with you and your friends. I don't get hit on as much as you think and this note was very flattering and a big confidence booster at a time when I have really needed it. I hope you don't read this response as a rejection, but more of a response of circumstance. I feel very confident that if you continue this brilliant mind frame you will get to live a very happy and fulfilling life with more opportunities and experience then most. So please don't be discouraged. I wish I can be more like you. I hope you keep in touch!!

yeah the sexy guy wants to be more like me you hear that world *happy dance* supper score leah

Ahhhhhh sh@$!!!
You go girl,
it's your birthday, and we don't give a motha f$@#*! cause it's your birthday! smiley
14 years
34567   loading