What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

fatvickysfeeder wrote:
For me:

1) rubbing my girlfriend's big belly

2) watching her gorge herself on a large bar of chocolate

3) rubbing her big bum

4) watching her weigh herself to see how much weight she has gained

5) watching her squeeze into clothes that are far too tight so that I can see her folds of fat bulging out.

6) having sex with her and feeding her chocolate, or cake, or biscuits at the same time

7) when she has to disgard some clothes because they have got too small for her to wear anymore

8) when any of her clothes burst/break (like her bra did recently)

9) fondling her folds of fat

10) thinking about food treats I can buy her to fatten her up

All above.
I think, I'm just like you. Although my wife was slightly putting on weight, that was already a turn on. But her hearing say, to do it actively is even a bigger turn on...
12 years

Say something nice...

He looks cool I think
12 years

How would you help a friend

About smething this sad words will never be enough and you fear that each word you say is a bad word. But just to be with her and give her the opportunity to share her sadness. Sometimes being there without words can do good. But after a few weeks. She might need you too. Her sadness takes a lot of time to make it easier to deal with. It will never leave. Be there for her even when you think it's long ago, back to bussiness as usual... When people do think that, that is the time she will need you most.
12 years

Happy birthday hiccupx!!!

Happy birthday Hiccups!
12 years

Identified as an ff member?

Wannabe Princess wrote:
I think the point is that people know the risks and still choose to put their photos up, however they don't always feel 100% comfortable about it.

I guess there are 2 stand points - I am fat, I can't hide being fat so being on this site is no big deal to me. My parents know about the site, for example.

But If you are into fat girls/boys, or the feeding/stuffing side of things then they is something that is quite private and something that you may not want people to know about, hence the concern over privacy (which I totally understand!)x

I think you hit the right spot, Wannabe princess. I am a man that is into bigger women, but never shouted it out. People that knew me, could see, that I'm not into skinny girls. EG. I married a bigger woman and never had thin girlfriends.
But as I was in the pub nearby, there was a nice big girl that was tease about her size and I did stand up and say she's a beautyfull lady. Now everybody knows that I'm an FA, but I don't care. And everybody accepts it, altough there were some questions afterwards. I don't think it is bad to be recognized as an FA. I am and don't hide it, I don't shout out, but I can't be myself if I would have to hide my preference. I did recognise some dutch members, but only because we know each other from party's knowing our common preference.
12 years

For the love of..music!

I've always loved the cross-over in classical and hardrock/metal. Deep Purple and Metallica made albums with an orchestra. But one of mij favorites wil stay, The Phantom of the Opera performed by Nightwish...

12 years

Name 5 songs

Nightwish--- Nemo
Metallica--- Hero of the day
Lita Ford--- Close your eyes
Gathering--- Strange machines
U2 feat. Mick Jagger & Fergie--- Gimme shelter
12 years

Who do you want to meet.......

There are so many beautifull nice people on this site, but a small list....

Amatrix
Shazzy
Lc2
Ruby Riples
MissOtis
Wannabe Princess
Miss Pretty Panties
Juicy Jaquelyn

And of course I forget some names, apologise..
12 years

Boobs, bum, belly or arms?

I like fat all over, but extra fat on the arms and tighs is top
12 years