Feederism is hilarious

After my confessions to my sweethart that I have feeding fantasies, we decided to experiment... She, bbw, said she would maybe "grow into it"...
My first time feeding was putting cream into her mouth, but I think, I'm more of an encourager and love seeing her eating. The other day we did something else. She had a box of chocolates in all different flavours. She asked me a number and counted in the box wich number (and flavour...lol..) I said to eat... It was a fun and light-harted experience... <3
12 years

Big fat arms

I love the fat arms. The softness, to cuddle with. I also love fat legs. The sight of a woman walking with fat legs is incredible.
12 years

Where do you work at?

I work as a farmer, growing grains, potatoes and tulips
13 years

Old fashioned dating adverts

shazzy wrote
So do you remember before the internet, we all used to read books and go out and play lol

But also dating was more of face to face and you would meet most people out and about, but some times people did dating adverts in magazines...

what would yours say?

mine would be i think.....

Very fat 6ft tall lady would like to meet a very tall, honest, fun loving man for nights out and in, leading to possible friendship or relationship, must have GSOH and possible no smoker.

Ok never done that before but i thought i would be quite funny to see smileysmiley

I shouldn't react Shazzy... it's the non smoking......lol
14 years

Vegetarian

I'm raised on a farm and a farmer (no cattle) myself now. I'm also raised with seeing animals kill and eat other animals. So in that way I do not feel guilt to eat meat and I love it.
14 years

Fat spread

shazzy wrote
I sometimes look at girls and mens bodies and realise that alot of men always seem to jut hold their fat on their bellies, The same i have realise with alot of SSBBW women. Many of my lovely ssbbw friends on here seem to have very small legs and arms and very big bellies, or is that just me?

I myself have a lot of fat on my legs, arms belly and bum, I guess I am kind of evenly spread.

Just wondering why this is :\

I think that there are different bodytypes.. Some of them have big bellys, some big breasts and small legs and some like you are having there fat nicely spread all over. I think it's just a coincidence that there are probably more bigbellied women here on FF...smiley
14 years