Ronduit mooi party in rijswijk nl

On march 10. 2018 Ronduitmooi will have their second party in Rijswijk, Sir Winstonclub.
Tickets in advance �10,= are availeble writing a message to Ronduit Mooi
Tickets can also be bought at the door �12,=
This is a dutch party, but lots of people speek english and some speak german too.
www.facebook.com/events/153195511943924/
6 years

New chat (beta)

It has been said earlier, looking on someones name and look at the profile kicks you out of the chat.. I would suggest to open a new tab with the profile (as it was on the old chat) and not having to leave the chat. However this is an improvement of the old chat and that is always good to keep the chat running in good order.
8 years

Who likes what?

I'm an average sized man and I like fat girls feeling confident and happy getting fatter... And love their curves
8 years

Outgrowing your car/seat belt

Here the seatbelt isn't yet the biggest problem.. My wife and I both have a car and for my wife we surely looked at bellyspace behind the steeringwheel..

We found out that with the shortness of my wife (5.2) and her belly, Peugeot suits her best, because the steeringwheel is quite far away, compared to the pedals... For shorter fat people, Peugeot is definately an option.

I myself drive a Kia. I love this car and being tall I love the pedals a bit further away and the steering wheel closer... lol
9 years

Ff version 2 now available

Saphiel Sir wrote:
decipher wrote:
First of all I have to give my compliments for the enormous amount of work Hiccups (and Saphiel?) put in this new version of Fantasy Feeder.

I just do admin stuff, not coding/tech stuff/etc. smiley FF2 is all hiccupx's work.

I should have the opportunity to "like" this post..
Off course Hiccups deserves the credits. Just thought there were 2 of you..
9 years

Ff version 2 now available

First of all I have to give my compliments for the enormous amount of work Hiccups (and Saphiel?) put in this new version of Fantasy Feeder.

1 Thing came to my mind looking at it. You put the shoutbox under a tab. That makes it less visible for lots of users. Maybe you have reasons to do so, eg. trying to get rid of trolls. But by putting it under a tab, I think it will act like an extra chatbox. I prefer to have the shoutbox visible for everyone and having one single chatprogram.
9 years

Bgp -13th december

salt wrote:
decipher wrote:
already in London, prepairing for the party tonight.

It was really nice to see you and your lovely wife again! smiley Sorry I left without saying goodbye but there were traffic wardens outside and I had to run and drive away because they were giving parking tickets at 2:30 in the morning! Hope to see you again soon smiley

------

Generally, a good night. Lovely to see and talk and spend time with some of the most wonderfully amazing people I know! xxxxxx

We're back home now too. Had a great weekend and especially the party. It's so good to see people in real life that you chat with and react on. Was good to see people again, that we met earlier in London and to meet new people that I've known from the chatbox.
You are great FF-ers!
9 years

Bgp -13th december

already in London, prepairing for the party tonight.
9 years

Bgp -13th december

We will show up too... Just booked the hotel and flights, as this will be our holiday... We are looking forward to the party and of course the whole long weekend... smiley
9 years
12345   loading