Growing up fat...

shazzy wrote
I was born fat, grew up fat and as most of you know am still fat!

They thought my mother was having twins because of the size she was, they couldnt hear 2 heart beats but they thought it was just that they were in rythm. But no it was only me!

When i was born I was just as big as my brother who was 3 years older than me. I grew up in a small village where everyone knew me and my family, they all accept me for me and although i always felt like the odd one out as i couldnt wear cool clothes, I was the tallest and also the fattest person in my school, I never really got any horrible comments from anyone other than my family apart from my parents who have always loved me no matter what.

Going to high school was hell for me, I was the biggest person in the school even when i started, ofcourse tho i wasnt the tallest, but i was one of the tallest in my year. I hated non school uniform day as i knew i didnt have any nice clothes, I had so much trouble finding school uniform but i was only really bullied by my brother and one other girl in my last year!

As you can tell from this my brother is an arse! and yes i still hate him!

Anyway leaving school and going to college was the point at which i was hell broke out, I was shouted at, called names and genrally made to feel like a piece of shite! Since then its juts carried on throughout my life! I try not to let it get to me but it does!

I was a guy that already in highschool fancyed the bigger girls.... Although I was not the popular guy, I had to hide my prefence. "Groupsence" was neccecairy not to be bullied. Having a wife now that doesn't fit in the catagory "skinny photomodel" made me discover my preferences much more than before.
14 years

Kind of new to gaining

Chunky, I think you should start with taking a lot of calories just before you go asleep. Eat well and then go to bed. In that way you won't burn your calories but store them as fat.
14 years
1819202122   loading