Favorite flavor milkshake?

chocolat with pinacolada...
9 years

Is being fat a crime????

Don't get mee wrong.. I don't say the child isn't big... I just say that where police is involved, institutions are overreacting and that causes criminalisation... Institutions are often overeacting, because they don't see the real problematic issues..
it seems to me that this is an easy target and this kind of news sells...
And the result is that every parent of a fat adult person is pointed fingers at...
9 years

Is being fat a crime????

OK, why I posted this article, is because the police is involved in this. And the parents will probably charged for their sons obesity.

I'm against to let kids join in this lifestyle, but if a kid is overweight and as I heard his weight on the radio, he isn't that obese that his life would be in danger. In this case I think the police and others seem to overreact and put obesity in the crimescene...
9 years

Is being fat a crime????

I was shocked when I heard this news on the radio. I don't want to fatten kids, but is being fat a crime????

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-27730696
9 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Looking at those pictures, I think we have to save money for coming over too London again, sometime. smiley
9 years

Currently listening to

Apocalyptica ft. Nina Hagen -- Seeman (Rammstein cover)
9 years

I dont get the pregnancy thing

Yes, there are some who have this fetish and as pregnancy, goes with gaining and more or less bellyinflation, I think that there should be room for this on this site. Not every fetish on here is what I'm atracted too, but I think in a tolerant community like this we can welcome every weightgaining and inflational fetisch, even not all every one is attracted too. Although there are some that I'll never get eighter, the team off FF can very good judge in what is acceptable or not. Off course you can have a discussion on some topics and agree or disagree with the team, but the team has proved to realise a site where we all, with our gaining or inflating fetishes, can have a very good time.
9 years

Currently listening to

Iggi Pop and Kate Pearson ---- Candy
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

Like Eve said in some buffetrestaurants people are there for stuffing themselves.. We visited a few times an american buffet restaurant, last time with another member of this site. This restaurant called Yankee Doodle is very supportive. Empty plates are collected fast, chairs without armsrests and no steps up or down...

I think It's a very good restaurant for this community..
10 years
34567   loading