Favorite dr. who companion?

Murphy wrote:
Wilf will always be the best companion who never was.

He is classed as a Companion for one of his appearances and you cannot go wrong with a bit of Bernard Cribbins.

My favourite is probably Ace, but that maybe just because she replaced the annoying Bonnie Langford. If I was to watch them again I might discover she was rubbish but the seven to nine year old me was a fan.

Of the new ones it has to be Martha Jones, although I do like River Song as well, but it may have something to do with remembering Alex Kingston in The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders.
12 years

List 5 fave comedy programes!

1. Spaced.
2. I’m Alan Partridge.
3. Father Ted.
4. Peep Show.
5. Only Fools And Horses.

And those that did not quite make the grade include Red Dwarf, Seinfeld, Family Guy, Black Books and Fawlty Towers.
12 years

This thread is about football.

There is only one football.

Well I used to support a Premiership side but some mightily impressive financial mismanagement means it is just a distant dream nowadays for Sheffield Wednesday.

Thing at least seem to be going well this season and we are in form and currently find ourselves 3rd in League One. Although it might not help if our chairman goes to jail with Redknapp, when they go to court in January.
12 years

Tumblr...?

Not much on it yet, but mine.

theowl100.tumblr.com/
12 years

Goals and dreams

scrambledegg wrote:
For years I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was younger. It still fascinates me now and I'm a major geek when it comes to TV shows like Time Team.

Same here but the reality of spending a cold, wet morning in a muddy hole puts me off.

Wanted to be a footballer (have no skill), athlete (was quick at school level but not even at county level), then spent ages not knowing what to do, around sixteen came up with accountant (I know how sad am I, but I am good at it and quite enjoy it)

Met a guy travelling who is well on his way to visiting every country in the world (Interview with him after he made the news - ), now if I had enough money it is something I would love to do myself.
12 years

The feederism gene

While I am not sure my brother is a full blown FA he did confess to me that he did not like the fact that when his wife recently lost weight, he was not to happy about her curves disappearing.

Now first time I remember a preference for larger girls I was only ten and is also my first memory of thinking of a girl as anything other than icky.

Soon I found out it was clearly wrong to like fat, but plenty of other boys liked girls with big breasts and whose girls tended to have a bit of a belly as well, so in public that is what my preference, but in my dreams I still fantasized about bigger girls. t was not until I turned eighteen and got regular internet that I found that my preference although unusual was not mine alone and from there I have gradual become more open about what I like.
12 years

Who went trick or treating?

SgtReaperman wrote:
I went last year. I wore shoes on my knees so that I would look like a child. And if you believed that you have fallen prey to one of the classic pranks from the mind of SgtReaperMan. BAZINGA!

You need to try better than that.

Never been trick or treating myself, just was not done by kids in places I grew up very much.
12 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I kind of like a pot belly on a thinner woman and lovely rolls on a larger one, but rolls certainly have the edge.
12 years

The walking dead season 2

Have to wait till Friday to watch it here in Britain, but certainly looking forward to Andrew Lincoln finishing off some more zombies.

I’ll let you know what I think of series two then.
12 years

Tall girls?

Not particularly short at 5’9” (although this site keeps wanting to take 3 inches off me) but an ex girlfriend of mine was 5’11”, but it never really bothered me that she was taller. Could often tell if she was upset with me when we went out if she decided to wear high heels, because I think she thought I’d have a problem with her looking that much taller.
12 years
1234   loading