Wg experiment 10kg in 5days

Currently on a week long challenge and I have to say becoming dehydrated is really slowing me down. Not majorly but instead of 10k calories yesterday I was only able to get down 9k.

Putting on weight, especially if its new fat, requires a lot of water and vitamins. Make sure you get plenty of those. If you do manage to consume 16k a day that's impressive! smiley

Also with this rapid of a gain it isn't about consuming it which is the problem. It's digesting 16k calories a day that's going to be the hard part. For me sleeping right after a few thousand calories usually means I wake up an hour later with a lot more fat. smiley
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Yeah so I tried heavy cream and soda mixed and WOW, works for me! I felt all squishy the next day. : )

This is the second night I've done it and yeah, it still tastes just like root beer, which is good since i can't drink straight cream. Plus i think all those simple sugars and thick fats really does a number.
9 years

Map of feeders/feedees

Some months back I was thinking of creating a new feederist community map as this lady doesn't seem to respond very often. This one would be tied to an email address instead of tumblr. Is there any interest in this? Here is a template map: mapsengine.google.com/map/u/1/edit
9 years

Super fattening methods

Melted ice cream for me. Nothing else comes close.
10 years

Miki sudo diet coke chug

Apparently squeezing the bottle helps to get soda down. I've always had a lot of trouble chugging soda but after trying this, of course not to the degree of Miki, the results were much better than I expected. With one quick squeeze I was able to get about half a liter down in just a couple seconds.

Has any one else tried this? Is this old news?

Anyways, be careful. If you are new to stuffing and bloating I would recommend NOT trying this. It's definitely the most extreme way of bloating. I'd also recommend trying it in the shower the first time because you will inevitably spill soda.
10 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

Melted ice cream goes down like no other and thickens me more than anything else.
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I just googled Streganona. I remember my parents reading me that book many times when I was younger. That's so weird! I would have never recalled that otherwise. Both my parents shared, at least to some degree, the same fetish as me. I wonder if there was some intent there.
11 years

Question about gaining

fluffybunny12 wrote:
I guess I'm weird in that I cant eat a lot. It's more I eat really slow so by the time I really get anywhere with my food I'm already full. I have all these healthy person habits that just come naturally but I don't know how to break them.

The first step is to learn to over eat. At every meal try to consume as much as possible fairly quickly. At the beginning you may only eat once a day but as time goes on these meals will come more and more often. That's when you will actually start to see a lot of progress.
11 years

Turning into a fat girl

johnxyz wrote:
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Her pictures can't lie. She's getting pretty damn round. : ) Pretty hot if I say so myself.
11 years

Question about gaining

There are a ton of different types of foods that can pack on the pounds fairly quickly. Although, the biggest factor is all about what types of food you enjoy eating the most.

Things like cake and cookies are very fattening yet I know I couldn't eat those types of foods for very long without throwing up. On the other hand I can go through whole pizzas and still feel hungry.

Have you ever tasted half and half? If you can manage to drink that straight that is a great way to gain weight. A great, and easier, alternative is to mix half and half with milk. Much easier to handle and still very fattening.

So what types of food do you like? Go from there.
11 years
1234   loading