Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞
7 years

Saga anyone?

Anyone on here read the Saga series? One of my favorite comics hands down!! I just happened upon it one day when I was at my favorite store, I've been obsessed with it ever since. Id do just about anything to have a real lying cat. smiley

I've been trying to find another series like it that I might be interested in, but I haven't had much luck yet.
7 years

Relocating to madison ffa

Hoping to find some other from ff over in Madison!
9 years

She's off to a fast start.

Elanor wrote:
Yes, that's very fast.

Also, she's either a girl or a woman. Not a female. Thanks.
what's wrong with the term female? Just because you have trouble with that identifier doesn't mean we all do, try to make it a suggestion instead of a command next time?

Back to the original post, it seems fast to me as well. I know my own weight tends to go up 5-6 pounds depending on the time of the month within a short amount of time if you catch my drift. I've heard from some that this amount of flux is normal but I could easily be wrong. Congrats on finding someone who's into the wg tho! Hope everything goes well!
9 years

Venting so post

Elanor wrote:
Be careful not to let that liquid courage take over too much, or you might end up digging a deeper hole than you're in right now.
Very true! I'll try not to overdo it, for me it's just an excuse to be loose lipped and let my confession slip smiley
9 years

Venting so post

So here's another post about someone who cant tell their SO about what they really find attractive.

I've been seeing this guy for awhile and I've never had the tits just to come out and tell him what I'm into, he's never told me either so I feel as though we're both bad at confessing. (I think he's into something as well, not ff related tho) He's a thicker guy, but he's been loosing weight lately. And goddamn I don't mean to be shallow but it is so hard to be interested sexually now. Don't get me wrong I do love him and I want him to be happy with himself, which is why I'm just digging myself into this deep dark hole, I'm worried now to tell him because obviously I don't want to hurt him or make him self conscious. I'm making this into a bigger deal than it actually is because I actually care about this one, I so badly don't want to mess it all up.

But I know I have to tell him at some point, just break it to him slowly and not all at once. Probably over some wine, hopefully liquid courage will help me. This was just me venting, sorry for the story we've all heard a million times. It's just good to get this off my chest!
9 years

Finding a fa for my girlfriend

martijn wrote:
so... why don't you fit the bill?
right? Glad I wasn't the only one wonderin'.
10 years

Trying to convince bf to gain

I've been barking up that tree for idk how long. If he doesn't want to he won't do it. All you can do is voice your preference and see if your significant other is open to it. If they're not, its better to either let it go or move on. IMO
11 years

My girlfriend

be up front, just be all like, i think you're super sexy and i love how you look. you could even go as far as to say i think thick women are hella hott.
11 years
12   loading