Scottish people????

Im not Scottish but living in Stirling, where are the rest of Scotlands bbw's, we have iona so far smiley
11 years

Georgia davies now 63 stone.

Yer the media storm arrived in town once again, pity they didnt make such a big thing when she lost the weight and was happier...
11 years

Football clubs!!

Aswell as sunderland, a shout out to Berwick Rangers and Stirling Albion!!!
11 years

Location shout outs part 2

Either Stirling UK or Sunderland UK depends on if im at uni or not smiley
11 years

Football clubs!!

Sunderland AFC, O'Neills revolution!
12 years

Circus fat ladies

Thanks for adding that perspective hard4fat. I study history and im doing a little research on travelling shows atm so i'll look out for the books you mentioned. What is your particular act btw?
12 years

Circus fat ladies

I admit - that doesnt sound as right as it did in my head smiley. Post refrased to show how it was intended.
12 years

Circus fat ladies

I know the UK has one travelling "freak" show left, but i dont think it has a fat lady - so definatly an opening. Could this be used as a good advert for this community????
12 years

Amazing gym girls...

i entirely agree miss otis, hope she does love her body the way it is. She did seem quite happy so this might be the case. Luckily the gym has personal trainers who are only their if requested - so it avoids the whole awkward situation. smiley
12 years

Amazing gym girls...

Was at the gym tonight and saw an amazing women 'attempting' to work out is probably the best description.She was about 23/24 and 5ft 6 tall but must have been about 300lbs or possibly more. She was running on the teadmills and had a backside double the width of the seat on the rowing machine. Whilst on the bike her low hanging belly was constantly jiggled by her legs and she tried to fold her arms accross to stop it. It was amazing! Just wanted to go over give her a hug and tell her she was beautiful anyway! Anyone else have similar gym experiences? (Sorry if this is in the wrong thread!)
12 years
123   loading