Tv's "fat for cash"

Hi all, I really didn't mean to cause any offense to anyone here by my opening post, more just to start debate with a few musings over the TV show, I think I may have done that. I do appreciate what you say Eve, about it being a place of sanctuary for fat people and all that is great about the form, I do love it too, my girl is wonderfully curvy, she knows how I adore every inch of her :-). I enjoyed the positive aspects of the show, some good stuff, but some scenes, well, the clue is in the title. Am I really the villain of the peace?, just in a way looking out for the long term health of some of the gorgeous woman on here.
10 years

Tv's "fat for cash"

Some observations and musing's. I was wondering if anyone else here saw that channel 5 UK TV show last night, depicting the lives of some well known ssbbw's?.
I sat and watched the show with my most delightfully plump fiancee, we just couldn't understand the strange mentality of some of the people featured, to be fat, fair enough, even really fat, we could see that,but to go down a short route to an early grave for few quick buck's letting people watch your become immobile, all whilst living alone is just sad to see.
The really fat 40 yr old woman with the teenagers begging her to lose weight, is just bonkers,she has reached the end of the gaining road IMO, and should consider losing some weight to save her health. To see her supposed agent/friend encouraging her to gain more was just exploiting her for his own gain.
The women all appeared to be single and couldn't help but wonder of their happiness with their lot. Watching the very beautiful Jennifer (Xjuta) with a regular fan visiting and paying her to squash him, I thought if he likes her that much why,don't they just date/ get together, do their thing in a loving relationship. I thought what Sammie Matthews was doing in Vegas with the big girls dancing club was a great idea and could only go from strength to strength. I would love so much to visit a club like that and see ssbbw's pole dancing in sexy gear. It will catch on and get busier but it will take time as she is catering to a niche market. People will come from a far if they are sure it is going to still be open for business. There are many gainers and ssbbw's , some on here, that I often wonder if they would be far happier if they waited till they formed loving caring relationships with their admirers and then became fat from the hedonistic contentedness that only a loving relationship can bring, rather than trying to make ends meet selling themselves on clipsforsale. Im spoken for :-),, but Jennifer if I was single I would love to date you and have you do your stuff just for me :-)smiley
10 years

Olympics!!!

Last saturday night was magic to watch on telly, 3 golds in 45mins for Britain, I would have loved to have been there, amazing , really uplifting, human spirit at its best
11 years

Womens olympic high jump

My lovely soft curvy fiance could'nt jump over her handbag these days, but I'm not complaining, I could'nt help but tease her a bit tonight about having a go at the high jump , I got the usual name calling back at me.
All those skinny speedy built for speed women, good to watch on TV running about, but not for me.
11 years

How to encourage weight gain

No need to really do anything special, just do the cooking with really nice tasty ingredient's , maybe slightly bigger portions, some wine, Invite them on a few nights out to fine restaurants and ultimately a holiday/ cruise, the pounds will soon pile on if they feel comfy, content and most of all loved.
If they are destined to be fat then they will do sosmiley
11 years

All my girlfriends get fat

Very well said Tea 4 ,,
Superbly written post, very true that women get a lot of enjoyment from being free from the constraints of diet and conformity, as my fiance put it when some girls start getting a little fat they often think sod it and just enjoy the ride. My girl moans some times about her size but soon forgets about that when she is craving a lt of soda & chinese takeaway. Me, well what am I to do about her, just enjoy the whole show (and nip to the shop for some more food & soda)smiley
11 years

Chastity belt and feeding...

I have always wanted to make a metal frame hard type of chastity belt (I'm an engineer by the way) for my girl. Have it fit fairly tight around her belly initially then I would take great pleasure over time as it fits her tighter every time she wore it, as she slowly inevitably grows more fat and beautifull, watching her fat trying to ooze out of it in rolls, especially would love to watch her eat wearing it in a state of nakedness. Oooh I'm soo bad
12 years

Weightgain through metabolism?

You could trick your metabolism into slowing down by a starvation mode, by fasting for say a week at a time every couple of months, then eat as much as can but later in the day before you go to bed. By starving yourself for short periods, your body will then try to retain as much nutrients & fat as it can, to store fat in case of another famine, do this a few times and you will really change your bodys metabolism patterns. My fiance does not eat during stressfull periods, but when she is happy she eats loads n loves her food, of course after a fasting period she always gains what she lost and a good bit more each time garunteed, tho I never complain about the after effects, (naughty me:-))
This is why diets always fail, same thing = a diet-fasting period, the body goes into starvation mode, then the inevitable falling off the wagon, then a falling inlove again with all the lovely grub you have been denying yourself and bingo extra extra sexy soft fluffy lucious glorious beautifull butterball goodness on your loved one - self.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

err Witchy mcfottykins, got it now, very sexy smileyxx
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

A few chicks rock my boat at mo these are
- Big cutie Echo
- Big cutie miz puz
- And yes you witchy mc fountains x
12 years
1234   loading