Goths of fantasy feeder?

Nothing like a fat goth girl, I love when my spouse dresses in goth fashion. Big goth women are super hot.
9 months

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Faytedfatty:
Used to stuff my clothes with my siblings to play "fat people." Followed me from that point on I guess

I used to do this with my sister and cousins too! I think this was one of my awakenings. I also loved when cartoon characters would get fat. I remember wanting to be fat just like them.
9 months

On a double belly

I love my spouse’s double belly! The bottom roll is my favorite but I love the top one too.
9 months

My normal non-fetish d&d group just gave me a huge weight gain fantasy

Man it would be very awkward for me if any of my future campaigns ended up like this. It's hot to think about, but I would have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and jerk off lol.
9 months

Feedee trans men happy with their tits

I hate how large my moobs are so I can't relate to this. People read me as the wrong gender because of how large my chesticles are. :\ They're too large to just simply pass as moobs, even as I continue to gain weight. It's honestly the main cause of my dysphoria. I'm glad you're happy with your chest though OP!
11 months

When you decided to start gaining…

I always wanted to be fat. I remember watching numerous cartoons growing up where characters would get fat and I would pretend to be fat by putting pillows underneath my shirt. When I first hit puberty, I started gaining weight since my appetite increased. My grandmother got worried and forced me to exercise at her house for 10 minutes. I was slightly overweight at this point and I was 14 years old... I didn't gain much throughout high school because I didn't want to keep having to exercise on my grandmother's treadmill. I did make the mistake once saying I wanted to be bigger, and my dad would say "Do you want to end up like your best friend's sister?" I had to bite my tongue and not say anything, because the truth is I wanted to be as big as her one day. Then when I was 20 years old, I came across this site and started to indulge and purposely gain weight. I was around 135 or 140 when I first joined, and gained about 15 or so pounds not too long after. I've been gaining off and on ever since and I'm up to around 225 lbs now. I'm a trans guy and have been medically transitioning for almost three years now and my weight has been up and down since but my appetite has yet again increased.
11 months

Ever want to get back in shape?

Sometimes I think about getting into shape. I should probably lose some weight so I can get top surgery, but then I tell myself that I just need to find a surgeon that is willing to operate on someone with a bmi of 44. I know there are some surgeons that will, and then I think about just saving up to see one of the surgeons that can operate on a big guy like me and go back to gaining.
12 months

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

I like double chins! I like mine and I think my spouse's is really cute too! It does suck that I can't sleep on my back though, since I feel that my double chin is causing me to have sleep apnea. However, I know that comes with being morbidly obese and it turns me on.
12 months

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I’m a huge gamer! I’ve been playing video games since 1994. Sonic the Hedgehog is the best gaming franchise IMO, and I love Pokémon and Mega Man. (Those are my top three favorites) I own a bunch of consoles too! I own a NES, SNES, n64, Gamecube, Wii U, Switch, Switch Lite, Gameboy Pocket, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, 3DS, 2ds, 4 Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, 2 Game Gears, PS1, 2 ps2s, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, two gaming laptops, a gaming rig, a Retron 5, PlayStation Classic, and both Sega Genesis Mini consoles. xD
1 year

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

C4bl3fl4m3:
Just a heads up to you lovely trans folks & enbies: Anyone out there who had "transgender" listed as your gender on your profile: they've now added "trans-woman", "trans-man", and "nonbinary" as options AND if you were listed as the old option, you are now listed BY DEFAULT as "trans-woman" regardless of if you are or not.

Check your profile and adjust as needed.

Thank you for letting us know! I just updated my account. smiley
1 year
23456   loading