New girl gainer

Velvetty wrote:
Hope you are still enjoying your fat!! I am accepting mine too, but those around me not so enthusiastic!! I have started to show it off more and wwalk sticking my growing fat belly out more, but nothing!!! Aaahrgh! I don't know why I'm into fat like this, but it feels good!

That it does! That it does! I'm not accepting my fat because there's too little! I want to get so much fatter!
12 years

Fattening jobs

kassandra wrote:
bah525 wrote:
I currently work at a burger joint. Before, during or after our shifts we get 50% off anything on the menu. almost every girl who works there starts off just ordering salads, but eventually they all give into the good smelling, greasy, fattening burgers, fries, onion rings, and chili cheese dogs. the uniform shirts for the girls are fairly short and once the girls have eaten well for a few weeks, their shirts start creeping further and further up. most girls cover it up by tying their aprons a little higher and wearing a long tank top underneath. just a few weeks after that, they can't do anything to hide their muffin tops forming from their bodies responding to all the fattening foods. you can see them in the back tugging at their pants, trying desperately make their new fatter hips stay out of sight. as soon as they start walking away, though, their pants settle back to show their sexy new muffin top. most of the girls hang out with each other after work too. they do nothing but drink at the bar at the chain restaurant across the street and eat that restaurant's greasy, fattening foods. they go to the bars on the weekends and drink as much as possible, then go to waffle house after. most girls work out to keep themselves from getting any bigger, but there are a few that dont. after they've been working there for at least over a year, these few girls have pronounced bellies now. they may have bought a new size or two up in clothes, but their fat still spills over their pants a little. you can see their breasts now overflowing from their bras, even under their uniform shirt and undershirt. their thighs rub together and they can't keep up with the fast paced environment of our restaurant as well. their arms are thicker, and when they lean against the counter, you can tell none of that thickness is at all muscle. they order more food for their shift meal now, and immediately run to the back to gobble it up, instead of waiting for a longer period of free time like all the other servers do.

Oh my God! I need to work their with you? Are they hiring? I can be that "thin bitch" that all the other girls hate and tease. They will over order me food on break and make me eat it, I will slightly reluctantly. But then I will will start to expect it and they start to really like it. All of you can't wait until break to stuff Kassandra. One day while all the mean girls were feeding me, you always stood in the back and watched longingly from a distance. Suddenly, the button on my tight pants flew off on my belly burst out. You couldn't contain yourself any more and ran up to where I was sitting, pushed the other girls out of the way, and started stuffing more fries, burgers, shakes and tator tots down my mouth. Before you know it, the buttons across my breasts explode off and my boobs rest on top of my belly, but you girls can't stop feeding me (your chubby bellies jiggling with delight). Soon the boss comes back and breaks up the commotion. He calls me into his office and tells me to go home for the day, try to recover and come back in the morning. As I'm walking out the door he hands me a little bit larger uniform and gives me an innocent smile. I love this place!

Awesome use of imagination!
12 years

Make the person above you feel sexy

You're the fattest hamster I've ever seen...looking good! lol
13 years

Universal weight gain

I think it's great! The world could use a ton of more fatties! Let's help our friends get rounder!
13 years

Teen and young adult feedees

bigbiglust wrote:
You make a good point, hugs. Lots of people wait their whole lives to follow their dreams, and it rarely works out by then. I have to say that I'd rather do something that I'd regret than do nothing at all...

Very true.smiley
13 years

I love this vid

xazavier0010 wrote:
Maximum wrote
Why does his clothes grow too?

And why does he stay in proportion instead of becoming a shapeless blob of fat.

lol the science of fat fantasies smiley

it was the 90's i would love to see him ass a blob add more to the imagination

Youtube yanked it. smiley
Is it located anywhere else? I'd like to see what you're talking about.
13 years

Animu stuff

Love her shape, thighs and the fact that she's eating a chocolate bar.
13 years