Blueberry stuff

It's not my favorite kind of inflation, but it has it's place with me.
13 years

What's your second life name?

My Second Life name is BBWLuvr Delcioso and I've been playing for 2 years.

I sent a friend request to you Twisted Scorpio on there as such.
I will add everyone else too.

*UPDATE* I just sent friend requests to everyone in this thread.
13 years

How could she actually eat this much?

How about the one where when you try to close it, the window moves around? I had to ctrl+alt+delete that one.
13 years

Moobs

I've started growing them in the last 6 months and I can squish them together. It's great and I hope they get bigger.
13 years

Cheap gaining

Good tips guys!
13 years

Similarities that we all share, but never mention.

I've fallen backwards in a chair when I was in high school and I've had one those chairs break on me and almost go up my bum! LMAO
14 years

Nutella!

Moonchild wrote
Nutella rules. Not so big in the States, or at least in New Jersey. It's really beyond me as to why.

Max - you used the wrong butter, you've gotta make a peanut butter and nutella sandwich.

I just tried that the other day. Verdict: IT ROCKS!
14 years

Bodyhair

I guess I've never really thought about it before. I'd have to say that the only turnoff for me would be a woman growing a mustache. It tends to happen to most women a little when they get to be old.

As you can tell from my pics, I'm hairy, but not sasquatch hairy. In Italy, hairy guys are considered sexy and full of machismo. If you got a problem with it, then you can suck it!:o
14 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

When I lived in Illinois, a friend of mine picked up hamburgers from a place in Milwaukee called Chubby's. I had a one pound hamburger and regretted I didn't have him get another one for me since I was still hungry. It was so big I had to squish it down and still couldn't fit my mouth around it.
14 years

I ate half a pound of bacon today.

SweetDumpling wrote
farmgirl wrote
That’s it!!!! Only a half-pound. Every time I fry up a 1-pound pack of bacon, I have no problem eating the whole thing. And if I am lucky enough to be at a breakfast buffet, watch-out.

Remember after frying bacon. Most of it melts away as fat, but I save my bacon fat for cooking other items in. Yummy.

Oh farmgirl, you just gave me a tingly in my belly. I love cooking with bacon fat. And you mentioned the buffet! Oh I am there, just put my chair in front of the buffet and give me a big spoon. God, I love eating and stuffing myself. Do you ever get that tingly feeling in your belly that says, "I'm eating and never stopping?" I do all the time.

Yeah, I get that feeling a lot at buffets. It's an awesome feeling being overly stuffed.
14 years