Cravings!

Bump! Turkey with stuffing (gotta love that word XD )...oh look, there's some right here, how convenient, lol
14 years

Pop the pig.

You can't help but laugh at that commercial...that's how I felt today.
14 years

Kind of new to gaining

chunky_cookie_monster wrote
luvpears wrote
Because you only have a finite amount of room in your belly to fill before you get full, I'd suggest calorie dense foods. Fudge or brownies are better than cake. Bagels are better than toast. Half & half or cream is better than milk. Make the most of your limited capacity.
Regarding capacity, you can increase the amount you can eat by pushing yourself every now & then. Eat til you're full, and then a little more. You don't have to do it all the time, but try for one time every other day. Not so much you make yourself sick, but just a couple of bites past full.
Good luck, and keep us updated!

Thanks, Thats a really good idea...... Thats the problem I have been having.... I seem to get really full really quickly.... should have thought of calorie dense foods!

That works, oh and also buffets help stretch out your stomach and it'll take more and more to get full eventually...I also take a couple of tablespoons of olive oil a day because it's like 120 calories and loaded with unsaturated fat which is good for you.

Also if you gain weight and stretch out your belly slowly, you may not get stretchmarks or you'll get less. Gain real fast and you'll have a ton of them on your body. It just something to think about.

Happy Gaining! smiley
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

CoopChick33 wrote
Oh, god, I miss buffets. I miss having an eating buddy, too...
When we're finally done, we can waddle homeward, and have fantastic stuffed sex, followed by a snuggly nap. And when we wake up, we can have more sex, and maybe watch a funny movie afterwards.

*poof*

ah well, back to my beans. smiley

Wow it's like you're reading my mind! I thought i was the only one that loved stuffed sex...it's wonderful...stuffed snuggling is great too. Hopefully I'll find someone like this in Ohio.
14 years

Sci fi fans unite

GregThaSexyFeeder wrote
I've never really been a big fan of Sci-Fi but being in a Sci-Fi tv series changes alot of things look for the featured tv series called "Unearthed" im featured in it.

Greg Lang?
14 years

7 patty whooper from burger king

lovely_plumper wrote
um yeah I've eaten 3 doubles before ( but I dont recomend it XD )

I've eaten 6 before, but it was hard to do and took about 4 hours...plus a hot fudge sundae...did it just to see if I could do it.
14 years