Huge belly play fetish?????

Hedonistic_Purity:
One of my favorite things about a massive belly is the helplessness it causes well before a feedee is physically dependent/immobile.

It starts with the stretch marks. A belly heavy person will tend to get more of them and faster because that poor belly is getting too big too fast. Those are mine. I did that to you and they will never go away no matter how much weight you lose.

And because of those stretch marks, because I'm stretching out that poor gut with too much fat, once you've gained a few hundred lbs it will be permanently stretched. You'll never look the same as you did no matter how hard you work. Even with surgery. You might be able to cut away he sagging skin flap, but you'll still always look...loose.

If you have a massive gut, you're immobile and helpless when you're totally stuffed. I won't help you up except to use the bathroom because I don't want you burning calories but I do want you growing lazy and weak.

Once your belly is so big that there are parts of it you can't reach, you're totally at my mercy. I can be kind and gentle, or I can slap it, lift it high and let it slap down on your thighs, or shake and jiggle it violently and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Want me to be nicer? Eat.

ChattyBecca:
Eating is ALWAYS the answer!

And always is! As much as can fit! smiley
5 years

Favorite aspects of a male feedee's belly?

sweetfattie:
I'm a feedee myself, but I would also go for mutual gaining. I love a soft hanging belly on a guy! Not the hard ball belly, a mass of wobbly fat overlapping the man's waistband and straining against the confines of his tucked in shirt. I want to see that belly jiggle as he waddles along, spot bare flab peek out of the bottom of his T-shirt as it rides up. Doesn't have to be super huge (that's my job!), but enough to play with and rest my head on.

Would love a belly like that on me. lol
5 years

Fat gelato woman

If you couldn't feed her gelato, then feed it to us! lol
5 years

So sexually aroused from fat

Fatsexual:
I�m a guy, by the way...do you get aroused from accidentally brushing against your nipple through your shirt? By looking down at your growing belly and feeling it? I�m turned on by eating, by my fat, my tight clothes and my growth like all the time, and I just don�t know whether it�s normal.

Absolutely normal! Makes me hungry. lol
5 years

Pig

Confatulations! You're huge now! Wish I was. lol
5 years

Fat quiz

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
5 years

Changed her breakfast, doubled her calories

Cherry:
Clever! I love to count calories too, and always buy the highest calorie chocolates, biscuits etc - a couple of hundred extra kcals here and there soon add up smiley

Indeed they do! smiley
5 years

Fat quiz

Yeah...anyone have the link to this quiz?
5 years
34567   loading