Squashing

do any ladies love squashing guys and have any guys been squashed and what was it like,was it as nice as you hoped it would be
9 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

ssbbw on top is amazing
11 years

Men + ssbbws + men

i love the thought of the women pinning me down and being the dominant one in a sexual way, but i couldnt think of anything worse than you using a strap on on me.i find it actually anoying that some jerk blokes have the chance to be in bed with you and dont take the opertunity to lick you all over and enjoy your amazing body weather thats under you or on top of you,i think their just gay and as soon as a bloke wants that and your body alone isnt enough you should get shut of him
12 years

Ssbbw on top

who preferes to ride there man
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I,m lying on my back naked on a big soft bed and a 200pound women sits on me and rides me for a couple of minutes and she gets off while a 250pound women gets on for a few minutes she finishes then a 300pound women rides me.next a 350pound women get on me and pounds on me for a few minutes.next a 400pound women rides me then a 500pound women then a 600 pound women and if i,ve still not cum by this time i,m definatly dreaming .lol.
13 years

Squashing

have any girls done squashing and did you enjoy it, and did the person you squashed enjoy it.
14 years

So what else we got?

my fantasy a huge women must have massive thighs and arse dominatly throwing me on a bed naked and squashing me naked.,sitting and lying on me in different positions,dominated with a womens soft body.but no pain either way.making me eat her pussy then riding me to her satisfaction.
14 years