Do feeders ever feel guilty??

I am amazed that this is not more commonly discussed on FF. Aside, of course, from those "Is it ok to secretly make my gf 1000lbs without her consent?". (Yes, yes, of course that's fine.)

This is something that I think about a lot and majorly struggled with once. I've apparently been a member here now for six years, but have really only been active for the last three. I was reluctant to seek the feedee:feeder relationship, mainly due to this conflict of encouraging someone you like/love to do something that could impact on their health/lifestyle. However, this fetish is a part of me and something that's not going to go away, so I've made two basic decisions. 1)I'm not going to think about it much unless I'm actually in a relationship where it's relevant (going well, obviously). 2)I Would make absolutely clear that the feedee in a relationship is doing what he's comfortable with.

You can let your mind overplay all this stuff, but in the end of the day there are a lot of people in this world who are going to get fat. There are a few who want to get fat. If you find either of these (or perhaps someone into role play) and they do what they're comfortbale with, well eff it, you may as well be there to enjoy it too.

This is why I personally find the "online" feeder thing a bit difficult. Deciding to be fat in our society is not easy and yeah, I'd like to be able to support that person in real life if people give them shite about it. "Well, I love you, every single pound" is probably nice to hear in such circumstances.

So short answer, yep, I do!
9 years

Fakers?

onlyagirlafraid wrote:
Oh it happens with men too. Claiming to gain but just can't see to get a picture to prove it. No camera, camera broken, waiting on "friend" to help them upload/download images etc...
It's lame. If you want to RP, fine. Just make sure that's how you represent yourself to others.

Nail on the head. I get that for some people this is only going to be fantasy, but I just don't understand why they can't just make that plain on their profile/in conversation etc?
Most fake profiles don't normally engage in "normal" chat, so really frustrating for you OP, I would have been taken in by that too.
9 years

Beards and moustashes

BEARDS/stubble/cavemen. mmmmm, manly men.
9 years

How public/open are you about

roundandpearlover wrote:
I;m in generally good shape and spend a lot of time exercising my best mate no matter what I say doesn't believe me. I think he thinks it a joke I haven't broken out of for a decade and one day I'm just gonna point and say "got ya".

I hear you on that. I once had a friend do the" you like big guys don't you? " yes I replied, rubbing my hands gleefully together
" well I know this guy who's like 25stone and trying to lose weight so maybe I could set you up and you can encourage him to do triathlons ". Ffs sake.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Haha, this is so true. I have actually done the same thing where I've erased a message because "nah, your not fat, Yet... Wait till I secretly fatten you up" is not sexy for a normal guy.
9 years

How public/open are you about

I find this a tough one. V open that I like big guys, but does anyone else seem to get their friends sort of not believing it? Ie if they point out someone they think I 'll fancy, they don't pick out the fat guy for me! (need to get some better wingwomen)
9 years

Body shaming-viral story

I don't know how I feel about it. The response (from Moby etc) is class, but then the, fact that it ever happened is v saddening. Also, who are all these normals wanting to get in on my territory and dance with fat guys, back off smiley
9 years

Sneezing

I've never heard of this before; all those poor stuffed bellies being subjected to sneezing, so unfair!

I get that thing where you suddenly see sunlight and you sneeze? Odd how sneezing can have these bizarre triggers.
9 years
12345   loading