I don't know about you

I would like to find a female feeder who is also a farm girl who likes her man big round and fat. I would like to be chained up and attached to a feeding machine pressed to the highest setting and not to be turned off and have her getting turned on as her man grows bigger like a balloon
12 years

Hypno fat

I can't get on to the feeder website
12 years

Question for the ladies

Lol I do have that. Just wish I could find one that would like mine lol
12 years

Question for the ladies

To all the ladies who love their men large, Do you prefer a man who is an apple shape or a pear shape?
12 years

I am curious

I just bought myself a container of russian bear 5000 weight gainer. It says that if you mix with a gallon of water it makes 2500 calories or 5000 if you add whole milk. My question is what if I take and make the shake using melted ice cream instead of whole milk and maybe add some oil to it for extra calories?
12 years

Gave it a try

I finally tried inflation this morning. I don't think it is for me. I think I am better with gaining weight.
12 years

Wondering

What would the results be if you add oil to a weight gainer
12 years

Apron bellies

Obviously as you gain and get bigger, your belly will start hanging more and more. My question is many people on here have an apron belly and how big is it? How far down does it hang
12 years

Any thoughts

I was researching high calorie weight gainers and found russian bear to be the highest in calories but there is no fat content in it. I was curious what it would be like if you made some and then added extra ingredients such as ice cream, peanut butter, oil to increase the calorie and fat content. Would you gain more especially after an all you can eat meal at a place such as cici's pizza buffet? Any tips
12 years

Appetite stimulants

I read about cb-1. I also heard about a few others some of which could be found at a local wal mart
12 years
12345   loading