Weird spot sexually

yup! you've got ED! loooong before you should have! that's what happens when you get to be as fat as you are. Better get used to it because I don't see any turning back on your part.
1 year

Difficulty with masturbation

yes, I think this is a very common issue for a lot of men who get fat. I notice the bigger I get the harder it is to get hard, although, my age could also be a factor.
1 year

Ohio meetup

The hard thing seems to be finding a good buffet place in Columbus. What about Der Dutchman in Plain City?
1 year

Serious about being 600+?

Louiefat:
If I could push a button, or if there was a machine, that would make me 600 pounds I wouldn't hesitate for a second! But god damn y'all, gaining that much weight is A LOT OF WORK.

I feel like getting g to 300 is even a lot of work. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to be 600!
1 year

Fat camp

There was a gainer camp that was hosted in Seattle a few times a few years ago. It was fun to see the results.
2 years

Too fat for more my feeder

What concerns her about your belly? Is it too small for her?
3 years

Hygiene

Duuuuude, the struggle is real on finding a feeder. Trust, me I'd love to have one!
5 years

Hygiene

It does help, thank you! I do notice that I have to strain a little more to access certain parts of my body. The fat forming between my chest and my back is beginning to limit my arm's range of motion. It's becoming increasingly difficult to scratch my back and reach my backside. I don't have any folds as of yet, but stay tuned.
5 years

Hygiene

So, now that I am actually getting fatter, in a way that I actually notice, what are some things that I should really start to take into consideration when it comes to hygiene? Things that skinny people don't necessarily need to concern themselves with but fat people do?
5 years

Opinions on water weight?

Just be aware that there is such a thing as over hydration.
5 years
12   loading