Girlfriend is about to try on her old bathing suit in a few hours.

Liposopher:
Why should she bother going through the routine of checking if the suit fits? Tell her that bathing suit is just too old and she needs a new one.
Because she has big tits and a new one easily costs 60+ dollars. I agree, its something i suggested even, but she thought it was worth the effort to try.

And she did, it actually fit! Quite tight, but good enough, so that helped.
2 years

Mentari94:
I think it depends on your gf. But the best you can do when she feels bad after trying her old bathing suit is to comfort her, giving her word affirmation and reasure her that its gonna be alright. She may overthinking about it later, but you can help her by boost her confidence when she needs it. It may never be easy tho. This were my opinion, i tried to put myself in your gf position so maybe it would be different for your case.

Hope it helps. I hope your gf would be fine and happy no matter what happens with her gain. Best regards.

Thank you, i guess thats indeed the smartest thing to do. Honestly i wouldn't care if she gained or lost 30 pounds, but i'd rather have her staying in the bbw category though (if she doesn't mind either).

But i understand how something like this can be intimidating for her, so i'll at least let her know she's beautiful and that her beauty is not dependant on the size of her bathing costume.
2 years

So first of all, my girlfriend is not a real feedee, but she is quite heavy and gained a bit of weight since we were together.

We got together around the summer of 2020 and that was also the last time she wore a bathing suit. She was around 230lbs then and trying to lose weight. Pretty soon she stopped losing weight and if i had to guess she has to be around 270 or so now.

Most of the times she's fine with it and she knows i like bigger gals, so she sometimes jokes with it, such as 'why don't you come over and feed it to me' when i ask if she wants any snacks etc...

However, there are also moments that she doesn't like it, such as outgrowing some of her clothes or seeing her tummy sag lower and lower in the mirror. All in all i'd say she's ambivalent towards her weight but definitely doesn't want to gain more or be reminded of it.

The thing is, we're supposed to go on a trip soon and a bathing suit is required. It was a long time ago since she last wore it, as i mentioned, and if it even fits, it's gonna be tight. She wants to try it on tonight (shes not stupid) before packing it.

I'm wondering how i can let this experience not cast a shadow over our trip and just help her put the situation in perspective a bit?

Many thanks!
2 years

Ever feel like you literally can't stop?

I did see this with my current girlfriend. She has grown considerably and is normally okay with it, although she doesn't love it like it do.

So sometimes after some clothes stop fitting or the doctor makes a remark or any other shocking event she says she's going on a diet.

And lo and behold, those diets have never worked out in the slightest yet. Usually those diets only lasted a day or 3 at most. So i can see the lack or loss of control there pretty well.
4 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

I guess there are different types of 'evil' feeders, and it depends on the person about what types they like and which they don't.

I certainly love the evil feeder aspect, being a feeder myself. But it's more about fattening someone against their will by blackmailing or manipulating them than kidnapping for instance.

And of course, this stays mostly a fantasy, since the real world contains real people who would obviously most likely not be thrilled about being fattened against their will.
4 years

Barely recognizable

Oh yes, although not to me personally. When i met my girlfriend she wasn't exactly thin, but not fat either, i'd say curvy. But now over the years she has ballooned up with more than 100 pounds extra on her.

Aside from all the extra weight, she also got glasses. So now her jawline is gone and replaced with a double chin and she wears glasses. It happened multiple times that we came across someone in public who didn't as much as look at her with interest, only for her to explain to me afterwards that she knew that person for about 3 years or so.
4 years

What is it like to be a feeder?

Bicepsual:
For me the greatest pleasure in being a feeder is when you don't have to feed!

The pleasure to see someone grow to the point that they accept they're a fattie now. The hedonism of being a glutton is so strong in them now that I don't need to constantly feed them; they're the ones sneaking out for fast food, constantly hitting up the vending machines at work, sneaking in snacks whenever they run an errand.

What was once a newfound developing "weight problem" is now simply the new normal. Everyone knows them as heavy now. The cat's out of the bag: they're an overeating fattie. Showing up to family events, they've had to "come out" to their family as a fattie. It's not a shock any more. It's not a problem. They've accepted their new identity, have totally let go and are introducing food into every moment of their life now.

She now goes out with all of the other fat women at work and doesn't need to hold back in their fast food choice or how much she orders.

You as a feeder got them to a point where they realize it doesn't matter if they eat a salad or 4 burgers. It makes no difference today or tomorrow; they're still going to be a big fattie. So might as well have the 4 burgers.... actually make it 6, nobody's going to notice at this point. 😈
Ah yes i share this sentiment!

Feeding someone by hand can be hot at times, but truth to be told, that nearly always won't be the thing that packs on the pounds. It's the slow and gradual shift from fit and watching what they eat to lazy and overindulged. Of course you as a feeder should make sure there's always enough to eat, but it's up to the feedee to actually eat it all. Although some encouragement never hurts smiley

But in the end the feedee in question will have shifted to finding overeating and being obese the new normal
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖smiley

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

NeverSayWhen:
This sounds alot like my wife as she's gained. We live in a two-story townhouse, and she completely avoids going up the stairs until it is time for bed. "Babe, can you get my charger from the room?" Or "Could you grab me a nightgown from upstairs?"

I run up and down the stairs for her multiple times a day while she snacks on Nutella, crackers or chips. She cancels her after dinner gym visits and has dessert instead. She has goodies stashed in different cupboards throughout the house, so a fattening treat is always close by.

She genuinely wonders why she's gained so much weight, but can't get off the couch long enough to do anything about it. It's adorable.
Ah yes, that is very similar to what's going on at our household actually. People might think it sounds like a fantasy, but i know that when someone reaches a certain weight, walking up the stairs is just fairly hard, especially if they are lazy and unfit.

On the contrast, i'm pretty fit, so for me it's hardly an issue, so yes, my girl let's me run up and down multiple times a day usually too. Same goes for grocery runs and getting stuff out the garage etc...
4 years

Getting fitter while my girlfriend gets fatter

Here i have a fat girlfriend as well, even though i'm fit. I love the contrast and the looks we get in public as well.
4 years

Food addiction and stretched out stomach

Well i don't claim to be an expert in the scientific explanations, but i have experienced it first-hand (or actually second-hand, since it was with my partner).

She used to eat just average meals normally, but at special occasions she definitely could eat quite a lot, it was just pretty hard for her and she definitely felt that.

Now over the years she has gradually been snacking more and more to the point where she is able to eat regular sized meals as a 'snack' so to speak and not feel particularly full. Her uppermost limit probably still isn't insane, although it's definitely more than it was, but it's the smaller meals and the hunger where it's noticeable.

Basically regular sized meals don't make her feel full anymore and as a result of that, just small snacks or average sized breakfast leaves her hungry, while in reality it would probably be enough. So the stomach doesn't necessarily stretch out a lot more, but it gets used to getting stretched a bit. That's how i've experienced the stomach stretching phenomena.
4 years
12   loading