Feeder turned feedee

I think it's common. I was a feeder for a long time but gradually got into gaining myself.
7 years

Stretch marks

Stretch marks are hot. I wish I could gain faster to get more!
7 years

How did you get past the mental barrier to gain?

If you find out how to get past that pesky mental barrier let me know. I dream about being fatter and I know it's a part of me but I still struggle with the confidence to let go and go for it even though it's a huge fantasy for me.
7 years

Why does it seem like most male gainers are gay?

There are some great responses on here that I really like. I'm straight but I am also on grommr and like others have stated, I like the attention there and I probably do have some bi tendencies. All that being said, I think women tend to be a little less concerned with looks. Men, gay or straight are drawn by looks, especially softness. Just an opinion...possibly even an offensive one but female feeders seem to be extremely rare.
7 years

Fat?

I guess I'm borderline fat as I actually can touch the wall with my toes but not without standing a little funny. ;-) Guess I need to keep going!
11 years

Fat?

For whatever reason, my wife doesn't seem to think I'm "fat" or even really "chubby". She just says I have a "little belly"! How much will I have to gain for her to classify me as a Fat boy?!?!

I think I've already reached Fat boy status. Please tell me what you think.

I tried to load some of these on FF but they come out funny and wide angle. Maybe someone knows what's going wrong on that end? Anyway, here's my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/user/Fatboywayne210/videos
11 years

Good start!

It may be time to get on the scales again... I think I may have gained some. At any rate, I think I'm definitely more BLUBBERY!

11 years

Pleasantly surprised how much?

Yes, every time I see myself in a picture or pass a mirror, I think to myself..."holy crap, I look like a different person. I used to be thin and then I was a little overweight and now, I feel like I look like a little butterball.

Sherriluvr
11 years

Is it how you expected ?

Yeah, it's been pretty much like I thought but I still find that I'm surprised when I pass a mirror or when my belt moves out another notch. Pictures are another big surprise. I used to be thin so when I see myself looking so round it's very strange. All in all, I like it though.
11 years

Good start!

I've been a fat admirer for many years but never really gave into my own desires to be fat...well, not long enough to really put on too much weight really quickly but in the past year, I've managed to put on 40-50 lbs. The year before was about 30 lbs just by eating too much and being lazy but not on purpose. The last year has mostly been a blast and I love the way it feels and looks but I've been unsure and a little insecure at time too. All in all...I think I like it! Who knows whether I'll gain more or lose from here. Don't have any good before pics but there are pics of my present girth. ;-)
11 years