It's in the diary, hope to make it.

Well done for organising again Softgirl smiley
9 years

London pub meet - fri 30th jan

I'll pop along smiley

Yay, London fats and inadvisable shots!
9 years

Foodee vs feedee???

It's made more difficult to understand by the two spellings of foodie/foodee.

A foodie as Elanor says is someone who enjoys food/cooking/eating/cookery shows/gourmet stuff.

The word feedee has the suffix "ee" which often means being the recipient (eg donor/donee) or beneficiary (eg. Employer/employee). So a feedee is someone who is (or wants to be) fed by a feeder.

My feeling was that foodie has been misspelled as foodee because of its similarity to the word feedee. Foodies aren't receiving anything.

However in looking it up I might be wrong:

"Ee": a suffix forming from transitive verbs nouns which denote a person who is the object or beneficiary of the act specified by the verb ( addressee; employee; grantee); recent formations now also mark the performer of an act, with the base being an intransitive verb ( escapee; returnee; standee) or, less frequently, a transitive verb ( attendee) or another part of speech ( absentee; refugee).
9 years

I'm a feminist

I've been aghast at some of the ignorance displayed above, but comfortably assumed it was a few lone weirdos.

Sadly I was mistaken. If appears there's a whole bunch of anti-feminists out there.

Form an orderly queue, ladies:

independent.co.uk/news/people/feminists-hate-men-meet-mike-buchanan-the-leader-of-britains-new-justice-for-men-and-boys-party-9977357.html

I mean, still delusional, but the fact they've got enough support to attempt to run for parliament is unbelievably depressing.
9 years

Any goths around here?

I had a great goth-fest week just before Christmas. Two exhibitions: Witches and Wicked Bodies at the British Museum britishmuseum.org/whats_on/exhibitions/witches_and_wicked_bodies.aspx and Terror and Wonder at the British Library bl.uk/events/terror-and-wonder--the-gothic-imagination, which were both highly entertaining. Then to cap it off in style, urple'>The Cure at the Hammersmith Apollo gigwise.com/news/96961/the-cure-hammersmith-apollo-shows-begin-with-epic-40-song-setlist which was definitely one for those who remember their earlier stuff. They played pretty much every track off The Top, which was always one of those albums no-one liked except the die-hard fans, haha smiley
9 years

Question for the girls on here

ericw90 wrote:
hey, so I have been experiencing a bit of a strange phenomena throughout FF. 99 percent of girls will not reply. I understand there are message limits, and you probably get bombarded with emails, etc, etc, but what I want to know is this: what does it take for you to respond? it is fairly difficult messaging a complete stranger, especially with the lack of any kind of information not pertaining to this fetish that people's profiles suffer from. is it just me? have other guys experienced this same problem? girls, am I not big enough for those of you who like BHM? id just like some feedback on how maybe i can fix whatever im doing wrong! thanks everyone for your help in advance
-Eric

So here's the thing. There are waaaaay more men than women on the site. Of the women, I'd say most are here because they are fat or gaining or feedees. Of those, most (like the rest if the regular population on average) prefer slim men. That probably doesn't matter to you as you say in your profile you're looking for a cute FFA, and you don't mention that you like fat girls, so I'm kinda assuming you like slim/average size girls (if not, you should specify; no fat girl will assume you like bigger women unless you say). So moving on, the small proportion of the women who are FFA/female feeders on this site (and bear in mind a fair few are looking for girls not men) are like unicorns therefore.

When you message one of those, there are any number of reasons they don't reply. They might be busy, just started seeing someone, not interested that day and then forget later, or just not attracted to you.

So not to be discouraging but you'll have to be patient. You've only been a member since October 2014, 2 months ago.

Try adding some more to your profile details. I know you filled in the boxes, but that's your opportunity to sell yourself right there. Eg. Don't put in the "foods" box "anything fattening". Put something informative and personal. Maybe you like to cook for yourself. Maybe you love inhaling the aroma of the broth when you lift the noodles in Japanese food to your greedy mouth. Maybe you'd like to eat cream cakes messily whilst sitting with your pants undone and need someone to lick up the globs of cream you dropped. I dunno man, entice us!

People have mentioned getting involved in the site but you've only made 3 forum posts so far, 2 being this thread. No hurry if you don't feel ready to contribute, but that's how I meet a lot if my correspondents - I see them commenting on topics I have an interest in.

Good luck, don't give up, get involved, have a laugh, review in 6 months or a year.
9 years

Dropping the ball on teasing.

Everyone's given really good advice above. I can't really improve on it but here's my two ha'ppen'orth anyway.

I love being teased but even with people with whom I really "click" and with whom I've talked/role-played/bantered for literally years, sometimes they will say something inadvertently which just kind of turns me off or even spoils the mood I was in, or even has the potential to upset me (were I to take it seriously or think it was meant in any way meanly). It can happen to anyone, depending on the exact way someone is feeling that second of that day. I can enjoy a certain kind of teasing one day but not be into it another - maybe I'm not feeling so good about myself or I'm more sensitive than usual. Or they could just use one word - one fairly inoffensive, silly word - that just makes me think "ugh, I hate that word." It's not their fault and they don't mean to upset me or shatter the carefully-concocted pretence that we've set up, but it sometimes just happens.

Equally the person being teased has a responsibility. The teaser is kind of going out on a limb for you, saying potentially offensive things that could be really badly misconstrued, just for your pleasure and erotic fun. So it's your duty, I think, if you're the person being teased, to be as clear as possible (and often repeated, because the teaser may need reassurance it's still ok and it's still working for you) about what turns you on and what's a definite no-no. Tell them when you enjoy something, respond clearly to what they're saying, even if it's only an emoticon or a "mmmmm", maybe join in with the narrative or swing it a certain way that would make it even better for you, guide them a little.

Sometimes remember it's not all about you and if you can, play along with something you know they find really hot (if it's neutral to you, I mean, not if it's making you cry into your keyboard).

Even if you don't really buy into all the stuff they like, sometimes you can do a hella good job "faking it" to the point of feeling quite satisfied with the effect you've produced in them... after all, they are probably sometimes giving you stuff that aren't 100% their cup of tea too. Sometimes I just love talking filth to people on subjects I know they really dig, even though I'm virtually unmoved by them, teasing them about stuff they love, and by the end of it and they've had a good time and got all worked up into a froth about how hot it is, I'm thinking, hell I am DAMN good at pushing that guy's buttons, that was FUN. (As long, I guess, as you're not pretending you're having superfunsexytimes too and they know you're just humouring them). Yeah, on reflection maybe that one only works with people you know pretty well. Ha.

The more you learn about each other's preferences as you go along, the better it may get. Equally don't be afraid when you're comfortable with someone to throw something random or new into the mix - if they know and trust you and it doesn't work, it won't matter, they're not gonna go running away yelling "mean pervert!" because the other half of the time it probably does work and they're grateful/turned on by being shown something new.

It's all communication and I'm hardly the person that gets it right even half the time myself - just don't be discouraged, keep at it, and enjoy smiley
9 years

Eu rules obesity = disability

theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/18/obesity-can-be-disability-eu-court-rules

The EU court has ruled that obesity can in certain circumstances constitute a disability. A first step towards preventing discrimination and providing protection, or a further disincentive to employers to employ fat people?
9 years
12345   loading