Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

I got one of FF's finest bits of boytummy to do the research while I polished my nails. Here's the lowdown:

The amount that's too much varies from person to person and depends on your body's condition at the time.

But to maximise your chances of avoiding water intoxication (potentially fatal), add 200ml of orange juice (or squash, or Ribena) and a quarter teaspoon of salt to each litre of water. There can also be issues with the balance of stuff like potassium & magnesium, which isotonic sports drinks like Gatorade contain, so drink some of that too or mix it with the water.

Oh and stop drinking water if you get a headache & drink just Gatorade.

Boffin Kaptn03 has all the scientific info if you need it...
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

My favourite flower. Plus, it has some qualities I see in myself... It's a bit sinister, as it grows best in the shade... lurks, if you like. And it's poisonous - unless treated properly, in which case it can cure ailments of the heart. Aaaah, cute eh? Oh and I had to add the "1" because the first time I registered, without the "1", I put the wrong email address. Doh.
13 years

Unusual non sexual fetish?

winterstocking wrote
I get a very special thrill every time I see a well written sentence.

I second that! Any man who can turn out an elegantly-crafted sentence has me in the palm of his hand, like, instantly. It's almost better than sex... well, nearly smiley
13 years
3536373839   loading