Trying to get my bf bigger!

If he's in his teens or early twenties then it's likely that he just has a fast metabolism and there's not much you can do about that. Just eat a lot and be lazy with him, it may take time, but he'll gain some weight eventually.
9 years

So-induced fetish?

I agree with Jazzman, I don't think you can learn a true fetish, but if you associate weight gain with pleasure often enough it's not surprising that she would learn to enjoy it.

And to answer your question, if you split up, my guess is she wouldn't be "stuck" with the fetish, but who knows? Even if she was, what's your concern?
9 years

Issues with ios 8

I don't know much about iPads, but I've heard that iOS 8 has been causing a lot of problems for older devices. I was told not to install it on my iphone 4s by the guy at the at&t store.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

I think it's smart not to approach her about it.
9 years

Might move to florida

The worst thing about Florida (which most people have already mentioned)is the weather. If you don't mind 90+ degree weather for 9 months out of the year then go for it. Everything else is pretty good.
9 years

Are my goals unrealistic?

Your goal might be difficult to achieve but not impossible. If you're naturally thin, you may have a hard time gaining weight, but if you really want it you can make it happen.
9 years

Feedees/foodees hypothetical q

I'd get three mcdoubles, large fries, and a large chocolate milkshake.
9 years

Anyone else have this fantasy?

I didn't have this fantasy before, but now I do haha. Sounds like heaven.
9 years

Men or women & weight gain???

For me, I never wanted to gain any weight until I started college. Then I started toying with the idea of gaining some weight, but never went through with it. I would stuff myself at the school's dining hall once in a while and think that it might be fun to fatten up, but never did. I probably would've gained if a S/O wanted me to, but I wouldn't have been crazy about it. Back then I'd say I was about 90/10% in favor of being the feeder.

Then over the next couple of years I completely changed. I started liking the idea of gaining weight more and more. Ideally I'd love a mutual gaining relationship, but if I couldn't have that and had to choose between being the feeder or feedee, I would definitely choose to be the feedee. A few years ago that wouldn't have been the case at all. So today, I'd say my desire is about 80% to see myself gain and 20% to see others gain. I still love to see others gain, but gaining myself has been so enjoyable that I lean towards that now.

Not really sure what triggered this change in me. I think it might just be because I've never actually had a feederism-type relationship irl so the only gain I can see first hand is my own. I don't think I would ever go back either, gaining is too much fun. smiley
9 years
12345   loading