Any goths around here?

Can't say that I ever thought of myself as Goth. However, I do enjoy bands that were described as Goth. Went to Rebellion this year and saw both UK Decay and Skeletal Family, they were both amazing. In my opinion in the top three bands I saw at the festival.
9 years

Is this too fast?

It was great to see you update your measurements. They really are something to be very proud of.
9 years

Gain speed vs fat distribution

In answer to the original question about two twins. The one who gained 60lbs in 3 months would gain in the belly at first, but after one year I doubt there would be much difference.

What I have noticed is that as you get older you gain more in the belly. Something else I have noticed not only here, but also a few girls that I have met, initial gains can go to every area, or in particular hourglass if the genetics are right. Yet when they lose weight and then gain it back it tends to go more on the belly, this seems more the case with yoyo dieters, although genetics really is the most important factor as to where weight goes.
9 years

What type of girl do you like?

Intelligence and a great sense of humour are a must for a long term relationship, but for sex anyone who happens to appeal, be they slightly chubby to very fat. A pretty face is also a big plus and I usually find fatter girls keep their looks for longer.
10 years

Faceless pictures

Maximum wrote:
I'm wary of faceless profiles after seeing my share of fakes, however I can totally understand real people choosing not to show their face, which is why I don't write them completely off.

Originally I wasn't a fan of showing my face either, but when I realised that this site isn't easy to find unless you're looking for it; I figured if someone I know is a member, I probably wouldn't mind finding out. smiley
This entirely. Lets not ignore those that do not show their faces as foxglove said there are many ways to find out whether someone is real. Indeed until Softgirl started going to meetups she didn't show her face either. I can assure everyone here that both Softgirl and foxglove are very real.

As for showing your face and someone you know that you didn't know was on here finding you, that is something I find rather exciting. Because if they do say something to you about this site, then you now know that they too must have some reason for coming here, particularly if they have spent plenty of time looking at pictures to then find you. Maybe that someone could be who you have been looking for.
10 years

Dear ff community

Totally understand, you should still try to go to one of the FF meets. They do a lot of talking and as far as I remember weight isn't a subject that comes up that often, if at all.
10 years

Top 16 chubby models

All stunning women as you would expect. As for Candice Huffine, does anyone ever notice what she's wearing. I often wonder whether this is a problem for many of the plus size models, they are so much better looking than standard models that they take attention away from the clothes they are wearing. Like Ruby, glad to see Velvet on the list.
10 years

Fatism: the acceptable prejudice

Whilst I clearly agree with Foxglove and Layla, the issue is more than just weight. Nearly everyone who does show predjudice are bullies and it is that act of being a bully that should be seen as a hate crime and punished appropriately.

I exhaustively read the articles and some of the comments and one in particular came out as an example of extreem bullying, that of Sarah Lancaster, who was killed for being a goth.

Basically there is still too much predjudice of anyone who is a little bit different, or stands out. Also lets not forget there are laws against age descrimination, yet it happens all the time (too old for promotion, not the right age for a certain job market). It may not be seen openly, but it certainly happens behind closed doors in the workplace.

There are times that I dispair about society and until we live in a true meritocracy, injustice and bullying is always going to happen. Bullies are the bane of a meaningful society and if I had the power I would make them all drop dead.
10 years

Get my girlfriend to gain

I think the key to this issue is age. I noticed that the OP is only 19 and therefore, it's likely the girlfriend is that age, or younger. Teenagers are very impressionable and will often do things to please the other half. Admittedly some very young people have a very mature outlook on life and have experienced a great deal, but in the main most have not.

In another 3-4 years and there is a very different outlook. The other half may want to spice things up in the love department in a variety of ways and experimentation such as weight gain may seem like something they like the idea of, or they may think, yeah why not try this for a while, I may really enjoy it.

If the girl in question is not giving out signals like I wish my boobs/butt were bigger, I do look rather skinny I wish I had more to grab hold of, then it's unlikely at this stage that weight gain is going to end well.
10 years
12345   loading