10 months

Fatties at the beach

When you goto the beach and see cute obese girls in string bikinis ๐Ÿ˜
1 year

Upgrade

Yeah its like those โ€œfreeโ€ trials force you to put a credit card number in
2 years

Changing audio story voice gender

Is there a way to change the voice of the gender reading the audio stories?
2 years

Food addiction and stretched out stomach

Not the best way. Im more asking if its possible once stretched out can it get stretched out even more if the feedee keeps over eating bigger and bigger meals at each time, also can it eventually lead to a incurable food addiction.
4 years

Food addiction and stretched out stomach

Ive been reading a few articles on it is possible on stretching out your stomach permanently if you consistently over eat. Is it possible once your stomach stretches out and you keep overfilling it that it will grow larger and larger until basically your develop a food addiction to where its can be said its out of control?

If my post makes any since.
4 years

Rising obesity rates

I hooe it never stops going up. It saddens me when you see these beautiful chubby girls give into society pressures (sometimes bf/husbands pressuring) and become skinny instead of being cute obese gluttons they are destined to become.
5 years

So fat your arms stick out.

I seen it in cartoons and a few WG art work on DA but is it possible in real life for one to get so fat your arms stick out like a T?

Ive been told its not possible but then again Ive been told when I was a kid that a Fat person walks with their arms sticking out to help them breath better.

I wont lie if a girl got that fat and or stuffed her arms stick out would be cute to see!
5 years

Long, drawn out stories

I enjoy a long detailed story. Esically when it comes to the gaining, stuffing, and clothing issiues, and the affects of getting fat.
6 years
12345   loading