Maternity pants for weight gain...

My most comfortable jeans were 5X stretch maternity jeans. They offered welcome support to my lower belly.
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

TheWhipHand:
It was enjoyable to randomly walk up to the little butterball with a tape measure and, when he asked what I was doing, I just said, "Just measuring how fat you've grown."

Mmm, delicious!

Such a fantastic idea, I love it! This should be a reality TV show. smiley
6 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Went to see the doctor yesterday, and my regular doc was away (who is maybe not fat-friendly, but not fat-alarmist at least). Saw another doctor instead.

What i went in for was not related to my weight at all. But this lady went on a tirade about how I was going to have severe health problems as a result of being fat. She calculated my BMI at over 80, and my waist/height ratio (new to me) at 1.15, and told me drastic action was required!

I told her I would think about it, but my health had been monitored and had held up pretty well, and I wasn't really interested in any drastic action.

She took my blood pressure, and although it was a little high, it has actually improved as a result of cutting salt and other things out of my diet... I go to see my doctor about that again next month.

It was shocking to have someone - a stand-in - get so worked up over this! And it had nothing to do with the issue I went in for!

Have you had some be so militantly anti-fat to you?
6 years

Where to find clothes and things for supersized people

One of my favorite resources for men's clothes is destinationxl.com/ because you can enter your measurements/size info and it will filter out all the stuff that won't fit you.

One of my biggest pet peeves when shopping online for plus sized clothing is sifting thru all the garments which don't go up to my size, even though the website proclaims "Up to 6XL!" What they mean is they have one pair of boxer shorts that is in 6XL and everything else has a top size of 3 or 4X. smiley
6 years

Feeder/fa turned feedee

burgerqween:
Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience, a feeder who realized they were actually a feedee.

I�ve read a couple experiences but I couldn�t find a thread about it

I had the same experience, I was an FA with an average build for most of my life, and only "fell into" gaining, and then eventually becoming a feedee, by accident. (I wrote about it in more detail here: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view )

Like you, I also found that gaining made me feel more feminine, though it was not my initial intent or interest. But in accepting it, I've come to enjoy the joy of it, too.
6 years

Toronto meet up?

Saturday night or Sunday afternoons work best for me.
6 years

Found out you like something you never thought you would?

VeryFunny:
Did you ever used to think some things were pretty weird (Well, for a fetish)? I used to think that liking things like cellulite kinda weird, but now I love it, giving that nice 'fluffy' feeling. I also never thought that teasing would be a turn on, but it ends up being part of your fetish's bread and butter (no pun intended). What about you guys?

When I was a teenager, I thought being an FA was pretty out there... but as I got older, go more experience, and had my mind opened, the trickle of fetish stuff became a waterfall! Now, more than 20 years later, not much surprises me, and most of them turn me on...

My fetish exploration when from being a straight-ahead vanilla FA to being a feeder, then swinging with my partner... opening the door to other play, like BDSM, anal play (including pegging), sex with men (bi play), chastity play, you name it... loved it all! And now, I have become the feedee, making it all come full circle!
6 years

"fat fetishism & bbw modeling (feat. plump princess)"

SahX:
Toronto-settled SSBBW model Mina Courtney - better famously known beneath the artist name of�Plump Princess - took the defense of Fatphilia in this radio talk show dating back from 2017:

acast.com/thebodcast/fatfetishism-bbwmodeling-feat.plumpprincess-

Thanks for posting this link! I have never heard her interviewed before, so this was fantastic. She is a beautiful model!
6 years

Fat quiz

I got: The submissive gainer (pig)

Fitting! I say the survey works! smiley
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

TheWhipHand:
A feeder friend of mine wants to actually try it. We're currently designing the course
No idea how that's going to go down with the Feedees, but it would be so much fun

You must keep us posted! This sounds like a lot of fun (and stuckage!). smiley
6 years
12345   loading