Fit to fat

Had a few eye-openers recently about how fat and less fit I've been getting in the last few months...

First was walking to a restaurant on Friday night. I walk regularly in an effort to stay a little active, and last year (ie: 50 lbs or more ago) I had no issues walking to this place, less than a mile away...

But this time I was winded! If there was a place to sit and rest, I would have used it. And I can really feel my belly wobbling back and forth now while I walk, which makes me think my next weigh-in will be a big number. smiley

The other thing was at the pool yesterday - I try to go every weekend for a swim. I missed the last few weeks due to traveling, however.

Swimming was no big deal - it's nice to feel the weight taken off your body as you float about. But when I tried to climb up the ladder, I felt so heavy! My arms could hardly tug me out, it felt like the water was holding onto my fat, trying to pull it back into the pool!

Enjoying these changes as they happen!
Jay
9 years

How important are the numbers in your gain?

Like some of the other posters, the girth is more important than the weight, although weight is a nice, convenient measurement.

My feeder is purposely avoiding regular weighings, to make the weigh in more of an event.

300 lbs is my initial goal, but really my ideal would be that I was so big I couldn't even reach around my whole belly. smiley
9 years

Stretchmarks

I've put on so quickly that I have quite a few stretch marks... I don't like them ( I know others might)... it is very hard for me to go to the pool without a shirt on. It is the reason I will probably never post a topless pic here. I really hope they fade at some point!
9 years

Feedees, does this happen to you??

My feeder has me on a pretty intense stuffing cycle at the moment, so similar to volutuouslover, I am basically constantly full... I am so full when I go to bed that, by the time I get up in the morning, I'm still not hungry. But I continue to eat and be stuffed at each meal. And I'm definitely getting fatter!

We had a day recently where she fed me almost nothing - and then the hunger came back, big time! Switching it up is pretty tough!

Jay
9 years

Secretly eating before meals?

Yesterday I got up early, before my wife got up to make breakfast. My stomach capacity has been getting stretched lately, and so I was starving, I didn't think I could wait until breakfast...

There was 3/4 of a pumpkin pie from the weekend in the fridge, along with some fresh (the night before) whipped cream. So I thought I'd have some of that...

I finished the whole thing by the time my wife got up. She was cross at me for not saving some (even though she doesn't eat that kind of thing!)... My punishment for being so greedy was an extra big breakfast!

I was truly stuffed by the time I went to work. Over-stuffed!
9 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

This year I have officially (between me and my partner anyway) become a feedee!

Need to weight myself to get an update, but I would guess I am now 260, with a goal of getting to 300. I can't wait!
9 years

How public/open are you about

I have been opening up as the subject has come up. Until relatively recently it was just a things between my partner and I, but now as I get fatter, other people are getting wise.

Usually it's in the form of someone commenting on how much I am eating at a single sitting, and I play along by patting my belly and tell them, "Have to make sure this thing doesn't go empty," or something to that effect.

A few friends/neighbours and co-workers have even started encouraging me slightly. But much like the other posters, none of them really know HOW MUCH I would to gain.

A few people have made negative comments, or told me I'll have a heart attack or whatever, but those are the exception, and I can laugh them off without concern.
9 years

Fit to fat

I used to be fit and reasonably athletic. I skiied in the winter, played squash, etc. I haven't done either of those in the last few years.

Gaining 50+ lbs this year has been a big change, though. I didn't used to think about going up and down stairs, and now I find myself thinking ahead, to minimize the number of trips I will have to take!

Walking is ok, stairs though... phew!
9 years

Any ideas on teasing fat men?

I am entering this phase in my relationship. My feeder is very active and is actually getting in better shape, while I am getting stuffed (and some light force feeding), and getting fatter and lazier. She is very subtly becoming more dom, and I am her sub.

With my gain my moobs have been growing, much as described above, she's been palming them and telling me how fat I've gotten, and how my breasts are almost as big as hers (she is quite well endowed), and has been teasing me about needing a bra.

A friend of hers who is fairly large and pregnant was over at our house wearing maternity pants (jeans with the stretchy panel in the front for the belly). She's threatened to get me the same, too.

I don't know if I'm ready for that level of public humiliation, but so far we are both loving it.
9 years

Scared to gain?

LilRascl wrote:
Because of this I feel like I actually have a better chance of finding the FA of my dreams. And hopefully the confidence I've gained in regards to my fetish and my fat body will exude strongly enough to lure said dream FA right to me... smiley

This is a really excellent point. A lot of it is just being true to who you are and what makes you happy.

I've been with the same partner for ten years, and we've only just recently engaged in our feeding activities, and it's truly rejuvenated our relationship. It's fantastic, and it makes us ask each other, "why haven't we always been doing this?"

Jay
9 years