Fine line

I know exactly what you're talking about - this is my first year of actively gaining after years of sort of acknowledging the fantasy, but never really acting on it. Some unintentional gaining on my part really triggered my wife's interest, and as of the start of this year we've agreed that she is my feeder/stuffer.

So far it's been a lot of fun. She's been dutifully keeping me completely stuffed, and int he last couple of months has really been testing & I think increasing my capacity, which is very exciting. I've been piling on the weight, which I've loved. Sometime I've become a little concerned (like you said, once it's out of the box, is there any turning back?), but she loves my extra fat and has been so encouraging.

Her goal for me the end of this year was to hit 300 lbs. Given that I've already put on something like 40 lbs, it looks like that should be an easy goal (much easier than we thought, which also is a little scary, lol). We'll see what happens from there.

My advice to anyone who really has this fantasy is to try it - even just for 20 or 30 lbs - to see if it's for you. My only regret so far is that I didn't try this years ago!

Cheers. Jay
9 years

Moobs

As I've gained, particularly the last 50 lbs (when I really started to feel "fat"smiley, a disproportionate amount of that has gone to my chest.

My girl really seems to like them, which helps me feel better about them too, although I am a self conscious about them being visible through my dress shirts at work (even with an undershirt).

That being said, I have had erotic dreams of them growing larger as I get much, much fatter...
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

I would so love to experience what 500 lbs felt like... maybe one day I will know that pleasure? Sadly 300 is a much closer goal at the moment, but I would love to be able to double my weight right now just to experience it!
9 years

Is my wife a feeder?

This story sounds very similar to mine. My gal and I have been together for about 10 years, when we met I was skinny, maybe 170 lbs and she was heavier at 230 lbs.

I thought she was so hot with her big bod, but over time she became more athletic and gradually shrunk down to her current weight of 160 lbs. I still love her, and think she's still hot. I, on the other hand, have become more sedentary and been putting on weight.

She liked my extra padding as much as I liked it on her. Her New Years Resolution was to fatten me up as much as she could (yes, she got my permission). Since then she's been stuffing me like crazy - I'm living my fantasy as an active feedee! I started the year at 210 and have already gained almost 40 lbs.

Looking forward to progress!
Jay
9 years

Water balloon

I love reading this stuff. As a padder, I love the idea of doing something similar with water - the fluidness and the weight!

I appreciate all the tips people have had. I think a trash bin bag that isn't maxed out would be a good choice... Any suggestions for clothing that would keep it in shape? Is there such a thing as male "shape wear" like women wear?
9 years

Extreme padding?

I would love some detail regarding how to go about making a "water belly" using garbage bags... How do you keep it all together?

Is there such a thing as shape wear in mens sizes for this purpose (to hold the bag in shape etc.)?
9 years

Teasing

Teasing is great fun, and a huge turn on, especially when you know the person doing the teasing is in love with those features he/she is teasing about!

Jay
11 years

Fantasy

This is a very sexy scenario, I am surprised there isn't a story about this already in the story section? Who will lead the charge? smiley

Jay
11 years

Erotic weight-gain audio

While I've been reading WG stories & erotica ever since I discovered them in the early Net days, there's a couple of things I've discovered in the last year or two...

First, there are some videos on sites like Clips4Sale and other adult-oriented places featuring fat humiliation videos - I love these!

Second, I've recently been exposed to some erotic hypnosis videos (not related to size or WG) that have been very effective.

Has anyone done any high-end erotic audio recordings related to WG? I'm thinking of a cross between WG fiction, what is provided on C4S and the hypnosis audio recordings.

I've never seen anything like this, so I'm going to try working with a sympathetic audio engineer friend on doing something from a BHM perspective.

If anyone else is interested, or has any thoughts or ideas, I would love to know!
11 years

Can thin get really fat?

A number of my friends started out at a very average weight and have made it to the 400-500 lb range. It is certainly possible, though unfortunately it is quite rare.

Encouragement certainly helps. smiley

Jay
11 years