I wanted to be a feeder

This happened to me as well.
3 years

Dimensions weight room

Thank god they're still somewhere!😁

I remember my first foray into this community (before being old enough to join Dims as a member) was through those stories on that page.
5 years

Can we ban soliciting for cash?

I'm not saying they're coming from Feabie... but they are. Since it explains the uptick in soliciting over the past year.
Also, it definitely is against site rules, here to solicit for $$$
6 years

Boost

Well if it is just two weeks, and you're keeping everything the same. I will just be conservative and say 3lbs
7 years

Sad news

This is sad to hear. May she rest in peace.
7 years

Fitty smalls - muffin top

Lol. That was great! Did anyone watch any of the other related videos?
9 years

Genius: nutella & kinder eggs

Not just fat appreciators, basically anyone who enjoys chocolate! This gentleman certainly has left his mark in the world. His contributions have made this world a better place. Thank you very much Mr. Ferrero. RIP
9 years

Ff version 2 now available

Thanks Hiccupx, for all the hard work, time, and money on updating the site. I was hoping for a little less pink in the update, but its no big deal. smiley
9 years

Being fat is better than thin!

That was a wonderful read. Thanks for posting. I liked the last paragraph...
The world wants you to want to be thin. There are whole industries built on your insecurity. They are bullshit. The world wants you to believe that thin and beautiful equals happy. It wants you to believe that you're only worthy of love, and life, if you are beautiful. And beautiful people just aren't fat.
Or maybe they are.
9 years
12345   loading