What's your name mean?

go watch Idiocracy, and then you will know.
10 years

Big girls i have a question...

I am not woman, but I will throw in my 0.02.

It seems quite common for people to date or even be attracted to their opposites. For example my best friend who is a BHM around 6'3" and about 300 almost exclusively dates petite women. Even he said it himself that he likes the contrast between figures.

So I am not surprised that quite a large percentage choose their mates to be their opposites. I guess the old adage "opposite attract" rings true
10 years

Troubles of being young here

I would say quite a bit has to do with how active you are on the site. The more active and engaging you are with others, the less it is seen that you are just some creep waiting to get his fix or something.

I never really posted or even went on this site until recently, so far my experience has been positive. So it does take time, as with everything
10 years

Men and their pictures

There's little men can do to increase their picture views. That is unless there is a massive influx of women to the site.
10 years

Is this too fast?

I will say your gain is almost unbelievable, but not at all impossible. If you say you were starving yourself to stay at your previous weight of 110lbs. Then it is possible to pile on the weight when you start eating normally and even moreso when you are eating over 3x the normal intake.

I am wondering how has your activity level changed since you started gaining. Are you more sedentary, sleep more than before, etc?
11 years
910111213   loading