Weight gain projection app

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
So where is it? I was looking for a link, it could help me write more realistic weight gain for my stories.

The original post/er seems to have disappeared.
9 years

What attracts you to pictures?

cho-co-la-te wrote:
i'm a long time art student, and frankly what draws me in is some one who actually knows what they are doing with photography XD. good colors, good lighting, good composition, etc etc.

i tend to be more drawn to something that looks like it's got some artistic appeal to it.

I agree with your notions, a well composed image with proper lighting and bit of artistic flair will always catch my eye. Of course, coming from someone who studied photography in college (minor) and actually use it heavily as a hobby and at work, I can nitpick forever on pictures.

Though as for the person in the image, it all depends on the shot. Not every image has to include your face. Though images that are essentially "full body images" work best with a face attached to it.
9 years

Magic or super power

Manipulating time... like being able to stop time, go back in time (even for a maximum of like 5hrs) would be amazing.
9 years

Sites like ff without gaining?

Dimensions is a good one. Mostly focused on fat-acceptance and things of that nature. Someone mentioned Tumblr, though you have to seek the blogs to find what you want.
9 years

Four temperaments quiz/test

I got Sanguine also. I agree with everyone else... I'm not sociable or charismatic! I'd rather be left alone.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome to all the new members! ^__^
9 years

Overwhelming male population?

Also, you have to count the "closet factor"... since a ton of guys come here to get their "fix" on their fetish. How else do you explain the hundreds of empty profiles
9 years

This or that

Turkey! I think turkey is under appreciated.

Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Daaz?
9 years

New to everything.

Pretty much what Elanor said. Just want to highlight one thing that Elanor said, so you don't forget-
this your life, your body, your rules

Anyway, wish you and your partner the best and welcome to FF ^__^
9 years

I'm a feminist

pinktape wrote:
"Feminist: the person who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes."

I figured that would be the definition. I am 100% in line with that. I grew up being the only male in a household. So no surprise I grew up supporting equality between the sexes.

(Btw, was there a thread here discussing the cat calling video about a woman walking the streets in NYC?)
9 years
12345   loading