About to give up on site

What Elanor said. I mean seriously, you joined 6 months ago. Your contributions to the site include:

1 forum post- which you posted today and whined about not getting attention.
2 shoutbox comments- which was in the past day and just whine about not getting attention.

I understand it sucks not getting replies when you send messages (I know I've been there,) whining about it on an open forum is the worst thing to do. It reeks of desperation, and you know how much women love that.

Though it takes work like anything. Try to fill out your profile more or contribute to the forum, or even go into the chat room. If you don't make the minimal effort to do that much, then you're not even trying at all.
9 years

Stretch marks and weight gain

It depends on your skin type and or genetics. Some people get stretch marks gaining 5lbs, while for others it can take much more. There's no set weight or gain where you get them.
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

I agree with what some of the posters mentioned. It's not so much embarrassment of what you like, but the taboo nature of the site.
9 years

Favorite fictional characters

There's so many, but if there's one it has to be… Gandalf ^__^
9 years

Currently listening to

Solefald - Norron Livskunst ^__^
9 years

Dating preferences

Elanor wrote:
We are Borg. You will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile! :o
9 years

Merry christmas/happy holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone ^__^
9 years

Weight vs size

Well muscle is heavier than fat, and much more dense. Also what Kaiju said makes quite a bit of sense, in that while someone may be the same height as you, our frames are different from each other.
9 years

Missing/disappeared on ff

surferbrg91 wrote:
TokyoKillerQueen wrote:
amidsttundra wrote:
Whilst the root cause of people leaving this site are firmly established in the marauding creepery that is ever pervasive - this is the internet.

Whether it is on a fetish site or a dating site or just a forum, people come and go, internet relationships are disposable to many, there's no corporeal attachment and if the conversation runs dry, people check out.

You often have to be captivating 100% of the time to warrant the attention of the person engaged in an online relationship with you, because in many cases you are entertainment, a means to pass the time.

Obviously many forge meaningful relationships with others online, many, many on here, but don't get too invested unless the relationship moves into the real world, because their companionship will often be fleeting. Enjoy it for what it is and don't take it to heart if a person suddenly becomes uncommunicative and certainly don't press the issue.

The truth is, you often do not know fully what is happening in the others life. I have been guilty of simply ceasing communication with people online, usually because I feel it has reached a logical conclusion or impasse or because circumstances in my life have forced me to move on. I'll usually offer an explanation and it's not something I am proud of, but I'm not able to sit at my computer all night every night and often, particularly here, you will find yourself in competition for the persons attention and with creepers exacerbating the turnover, if you are not guarded or you build hopes around intangible online relationships, you will be hurt.

Agreed.

Same Here.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
9 years

Bowl full of jelly?

Contrary to popular belief,the average weight gain during the holiday season is actually about 1lb. I guess the media grestly exaggerates these claims to get you to buy a gym membership in January. However, the heavier you are the more likely you are to gain more (according to the study). So yes, the holiday season is the best time to eat without people nagging about going over the limit. Plus, with the holiday dinners there's always plenty to eat. So go ahead an enjoy the season ^__^
9 years
23456   loading