Recipes for getting stuffed without gaining

This has me interested! What's your usual amount of rice to eat and water to drink, and what kind of results do you get?
5 years

Capacity

The thing to remember is that, no matter what the capacity of the actual stomach is, unless you're eating a very large amount in a very short timeframe, not all of the food is going to be in the stomach itself at once, especially with all-day stuffings. Food will go its natural course. The rate of gastric emptying is dependant on what is in it. Fattier foods will take longer to digest, thus slowing down the rate the stomach empties, while liquids will pass through much quicker, especially in large volumes, which I found out from personal experience. It may be a bit TMI, but whenever I bloat with a gallon or more of liquid, it tends to take its leave of me within about an hour.
6 years

Apetamin for stuffing/bloating

I was browsing through some older threads about appetite enhancers and came across a few posts about a syrup/tablet called apetamin. The general consensus is that it makes the fullness factor a non-issue, with some people feeling physically full but with no discomfort, allowing them to eat more than they normally would be able to, or becoming almost ravenously hungry. My question is, has anyone tried it for the express purpose of stuffing with food or liquid, and not for the weight gain aspect? I'm very active and am not looking to gai weight, but I would like a little help when it comes to meeting my stuffing goals.
6 years

Bloating with thick liquids

JayDee303:
I was going to have a fruit smoothie and follow that up with some jello to get stuffed, but then I thought that I could mix the two, and the jello would just be thicker because of the fruit. It didn't work, and instead the jello never quite totally congealed.

About how much of each did you use? And did you mix the smoothie in while the jello was still liquid, and put it into the fridge to jell-ify?
6 years

I tried the thickener I bought, aptly named Thick-It, with half a gallon of water, with another regular half gallon on the side. While the taste was a bit odd, the thick texture did seem to make it easier to down more and faster than I usually do. At times I get a bit queasy from the sloshing after drinking a lot, but I was able to get almost the entire 2 quarts of thickened water down at once with no problem! My belly feel a lot more solid and wobbly as opposed to sloshy while moving, which was an interesting experience on it's own, almost like when I quickly wolfed down almost a gallon of jell-o. I do believe this should help me bloat alot more in a small amount of time. On my days off from work I may give stuffing with large amounts of pudding or shakes a try, as lactose intolerance is my worst enemy.
6 years

Does anyone have any experience stuffing with large quantities of pudding, shakes, jell-o, or the like? What difference in fullness did you feel compared to thinner liquids like water, and do they take any longer to leave the stomach? I have a thickening agent that I want to use to try and train my capacity.
6 years

Cake shake and all-day stuffing

I have a couple of days off from work coming up, and I wanted to go the extra mile in my stuffing endeavors. I'm planning to drink a cake shake shortly before bed, then another after waking up, at which point I'll start stuffing to my heart's content over the day. What foods are great stuffing/bloating candidates, but won't go through my so quickly or push me to the bathroom? I want as stuffed as possible from top to bottom!
7 years

My first non-holiday stuffing

Wow, that is a great increase in roundness! Do you happen to still have the link to that video?
9 years

Calling out the skinny guys!

Jeez I feel tiny now. 5ยด6 and 115 lbs, it's hard trying to get good 28" waist jeans :o
9 years

Hunger pains the day after

I've had that happen a lot, especially if I chug down as close to a gallon of water as I can get. Something about stretching your stomach makes it hungry as a beast later on.
11 years
123   loading