Max size

That's the difference between fantasy and reality. Immobility is not for me. But, it's hot to think about it. And, it's fun to experience it with weight vests and sandbags.
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

Yes, I fantasize about this. I'd enjoy roleplay where I'm forced to eat until I burst. In such scenarios, a sadistic feeder keeps pushing food, despite my overstretched belly being distended. I insist that I can't hold any more, but she keeps feeding me. My stomach gurgles under the pressure, but she gets a thrill from seeing it so bloated and stretched. Finally, despite my refusal, she crams another treat into my mouth. I swallow and then... POW!
3 years

Dark fantasies

I'd like to be fattened to death. Or maybe forcefully overfed until my stomach ruptures.
3 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

It's probably really weird but I occasionally think about being stuffed to death. That is, my hypothetical feeder makes me eat until I'm huge and stuffed and then my stomach ruptures and I die or I'm so full that I can't breathe properly. Or maybe my belly is so enormous and my body is working so hard to keep up with the food that keeps coming in that I have a heart attack.
11 years

Video game programming -- help

Anything, really. To be effective, I think it will be important to have several body styles (maybe 8-10?) from skinny to hugely obese. Ideally, I would want at least 1 male and 1 female character. Naturally, more variety provides more flexibility.
11 years

Video game programming -- help

I was bored at work while pounding down a burrito and made a video game that is sort of like Mastermind -- you are a feeder and your feedee needs to gain. He/she will gain but you have to choose food that he/she likes. The better he/she likes it, the fatter he /she will get. I need some art to help out -- preferably a series of the same character who is initially thin, then chubby, fat, hugely fat, etc. Any artists willing to pitch in?
11 years

Feederism mmorpg

Is this project still on?
12 years

Feederism mmorpg

Sweet. I haven't written C++ in forever. (8 years is forever in IT, right?) I would think that graphics will be the bottleneck so that's why I'm willing to take on some of those challenges.

You might do me a favor and give me a hint about things like what you'll need in terms of tiles. I could create some spritesheets and post them. I would need to know what you need for background sizes (64x64? 128x128?) and what type of content you'll want (grass? floors? etc?)
12 years

Feederism mmorpg

Any progress? Need any help?
12 years

Feederism mmorpg

Keep us posted. I would be willing to do some programming or even work on some of the sprite graphics. If you're planning to use Half-Kaiser sprites, I'd love to contribute.
12 years
1234   loading