Feederism mmorpg

How much progress have you made? What types of things do you need? I'm a software engineer and can help with various things, including graphics. Is the project available on sourceforge or another site?

I started a prototype for such a project about a year ago, but the community didn't seem ready for it. I'd love to contribute to something like this.
12 years

Feeder game

I would really like to work on a project like this. I'm a professional software engineer, so I'm reasonably qualified to do it. I completely suck at game ideas though. If someone were willing to design it, I could program it.

Email me with ideas if you have any. a_kopatz@yahoo.com

--Al
12 years

Who'd you like 2 see your fat?

I think part of my fantasy is the idea of getting "sloppy fat." But not in the sense that I lack hygiene or dress poorly. Rather, I mean that I've lost the ability to control my weight and can't resist over-indulging. One aspect of such rapid gaining is that people are shocked when it happens. Also, one's wardrobe cannot keep pace with the wearer.

I've also got a fantasy about going to a class reunion or other function. People are shocked, and possibly disgusted, at my giant belly. When asked what I've been doing for the last few years, I'll rub my gut and say proudly, "Eating."
13 years

Who'd you like 2 see your fat?

I want to see one of my ex-girlfriends who was really into fitness. Hopefully, she'll be carrying a gymbag down the street in her sweats. I will be carrying an extra-large milkshake in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other. Maybe my belly is sticking out due to a recent over-indulgence. Hopefully, my shirt doesn't fully button anymore and my gut is hanging out just a little bit. When she sees my gain, she's disgusted and makes a comment about me getting fat and how I've "let myself go."
13 years

Personal gaining coach?

So would anyone be interested in that? Would anyone be interested in helping with that?
13 years

Personal gaining coach?

I really wasn't expecting to make any money. I was planning to offer it as a free download.
13 years

Personal gaining coach?

So I know there's been some ideas floating around about video games involving feederism. I was at work when I thought about video games like 'Personal Workout Coach.' Would there be any interest in 'Personal Gaining Coach'? Sort of a coach that would track your measurements, weight, BMI, etc...
13 years

Ff mmorpg?

I posted a couple screencaps of a proof-of-concept version a FF-themed MMORPG. I scaled them down and put them in my pics.

Is the game a stupid idea? Would people play it?

I just want to know some opinions before I invest more time in something that could be dumb idea.

-Al
13 years

Feedee game

I understand what you mean about servers, but since the target audience would be relatively small, I would imagine the number of concurrent players would be comparable to the number of people in the chatrooms here. So when we talk about "massively multiplayer", the "massive" refers to the waist size of the players, not the number of players smiley
13 years

Feedee game

I kicked around the idea of a feederism-based MMO. Would there be any interest in that?

Email me at a_kopatz@yahoo.com if you have any ideas.
13 years
234   loading