Female feeders

Hmm...I'd love female feeder. But they're so hard to find, even for online chats :/
12 years

Skyrim!!!

I've gone full Mage bitches.

I looove the fireballs man. And those sexy summons.

Got my arch mage and morokai masks. So yeah. OPSauce man.
12 years

Kidnapping fantasy

Same XD seems fairly standard tbh.
12 years

How long before an overhang?

Hey guys.

I really want my belly to develop an overhang...any ideas how much you have to weigh before this happens?
12 years

Where do you want your fat?

I just wannna be cuddly...so anywehere is good...but belly obviously always helps smiley
12 years

The future of feederism

Interesting...I'd want that one smiley
12 years

The future of feederism

Hey guys.

Okay, I'm a sci-fi writer...and a little bit OCD when it comes to scientific accuracy..(sound in space pisses me off to no end smiley)

The point is I've done a lot of research to try and make my universe scientifically accurate (if anyone wants to read any of my stuff lemme know smiley ) and this has lead me to realize somewhat of a sad fact.

Fat admiration might not exist in the future. Or at least be reduced in size.

Why you ask? Well like it or not, there are many adverse health effects to being overweight. Of course non of us give a crap, (heck my goal is 300lbs), and scientists around the worlds are working on ways to essentially make people stop getting fat.

All diet pills on the market today work by inhibiting appetite. However as Ray Kurzwiel put it so elegantely "That's kind of like a birth control pill that works by inhibiting interesting sex."

Basically the programming of the human genome says hold onto every calorie, because the next hunting season might not work out so well...well thats not really a problem today. Hence the so called epidemic of obesity. So a lot of research is going into altering that part of the DNA.

Based on all the research I have done, I can safely predict that designer babies might well be common places sometime by the 2060s...think about it. An potential entire generation of children who physically cannot get fat.

Even for those who don't get genetic alterations, there will be nanotechnology (tiny blood cell sized computers, with the same power as the PC as today...yes that is possible) that keeps us healthy from the inside out. Possibly eliminating fat cells as well as cancer.

Of course there is also alot of technology coming which will be good for us FA's.

According to Moore's Law (the statistically proven fact that computer power doubles every two years), by around 2020- computer chips will cost a round a penny. Bringing in the age of ubiquitous computing- when computers are everywhere and no where. Possibly allowing people to work from home 24 hours a day smiley

Even further down the line there will be Robots which can for fill our every need (especially useful for you immobile people out there smiley ), and believe it or not- the famous Repilcator Machines from Star Trek are also poossible. Using Nanotechnology to build food from the atom upwards...pretty much every feedees dream come true right? smiley

So yeah..discuss smiley
12 years

Would you grow on the moon?

Edxl wrote:
Tubbytom99 wrote:
Lol. Interesting little factoid.

Space travel costs $100,0000 worth per pound of weight, just to get into orbit. People on this site better start saving up smiley

Of course that price will go down in the future...especially after the construction of a Space Elevator...yes that is possible...trust me, I'm a sci-fi writer smiley

Also on a side note, zero-g causes the body to loose nutrients. Making stuffing and feeding in space very difficult smiley

Yep, zero G gives all sorts of problems, and even low gravity probably creates problems....but just maybe the issues with living in low g would be reduced if you were still carrying a substantial weight? Maybe the only healthy way to live on the Moon would be as a fatty?smiley (I like to imagine so, anyway)

You could also, of course, spin a large ring out in space to use centrifugal force to simulate gravity. If you actually had a number of concentric rings, the inner ones would have lower gravity, so perhaps as you kept getting fatter you could keep moving to lower gravity? (I have a bunch of un-written stories based on that one)

And personally, assuming there was not strong social rejection of it, I think that on the moon I'd like to about double my mass...call it getting to 200kg, which would weigh 440 pounds on earth, but under 75 pounds on the moon smiley I think that for me, bigger than that and I'd get frustrated with the restrictions that the padding from the fat would cause....but who knows?

ps. and yes, I was rather assuming a space elevator or other method of vastly reducing the cost of moving things to space, I don't think any sort of colony would be viable without one.

Yeah centrifugal stations will solve most of the problems...also by that point in the future we'll also have nanotechnology to help keep us healthy from the inside out.

Also meaning you could gain as much weight as you want and not have to worry about any adverse health effects smiley
12 years

Would you grow on the moon?

Lol. Interesting little factoid.

Space travel costs $100,0000 worth per pound of weight, just to get into orbit. People on this site better start saving up smiley

Of course that price will go down in the future...especially after the construction of a Space Elevator...yes that is possible...trust me, I'm a sci-fi writer smiley

Also on a side note, zero-g causes the body to loose nutrients. Making stuffing and feeding in space very difficult smiley
12 years

Combining feederism + nudism

Oddity wrote:
Tubbytom99 wrote:
lovely_plumper wrote:
Oddity wrote:
Callum1114455 wrote:
Sounds amazing, I just need someone to do it with smiley

Same here. And why just a few days? smiley

Feederism nudist colony?

Lol i've been dreaming of one for years.

Sounds good to me. Save a lot of money on clothing (as you have no clothing to outgrow).

XD the worst (well, best really smiley) thing that could happen is if you go there for a holiday and end up outgrowing all your clothes...so you'd end up being permanently naked..and gaining forever as well smiley
12 years
12345   loading