Near a famous gainer

At the risk of being awkward, I think that you should approach her. Don't come off as being super excited, try to be casual about it and speak in a low voice so that no one else will overhear you. Even if she is taken, it would cool to get to know her since she might have friends who are bigger or who are interested in gaining.

Trust me, this could potentially be a lot cooler than meeting a cute chubby girl off of okcupid who is curious about feederism, hooking up with her once, and then finding her 30-40 pounds heavier on clips4sale a couple of years later. Not that that has happened to me... smiley
9 years

Northeast ohio meet up?

I live in Columbus and I would love to attend a local/regional meetup. Golden Corral sounds like a great place for such an event.
9 years

What causes a fat fetish?

I can't speak to the phenomenon as a whole, nor can I even explain the causes of my own fat fetish, but my experience suggests that while it is partially rooted in culture, it is also something which is genetically encoded.

When I was five, I was watching a cartoon where a female character mentioned that she was getting fat and even without an accompanying visualization, I was immediately aroused. After that, any time a woman or tv or one of my mom's friends would say something similar, I would just be fired up. Several years later, when I was 10 or 11, a family friend came over and had noticeably gained weight. Six months before, she had been long and lean to the point of being stringy. Now, she had a full-blown potbelly. She caught me staring and though I now realize that she probably enjoyed the recognition, at the time I was afraid that she might have mistaken my look for one of shock or disgust. After I had looked, and I imagine that my parents had given her some looks as well (they were shocked by it later when I overheard them talking), she said that she had simply let herself go and that she was just enjoying her life.

It was only after that incident that I understood that weight gain could be arousing to someone other than me and was therefore in the realm of the socially possible. But even without that event, I'm sure that I would have learned to articulate my preference sooner or later, perhaps in a relationship where some unintentional gain had occurred.

I do admit that I find the "naughty" aspect of weight gain and being fat to be appealing, but that is centered in the physical pleasure that seeing round bellies, big butts, and thick thighs gives me.
10 years

Ladies in central ohio?

I'm looking for someone with a healthy appetite in the Columbus area. Anybody out there?
10 years

Feeding celeb crush fantasies?

Eva Mendes. I imagine that she likes to flaunt her stuff like her character did in "The Spirit". I can imagine her photocopying her ever-widening booty and letting herself develop a lovely muffin top.

And, as much as I dislike her as a person and political figure, Sarah Palin would fatten up very sexily. But I'll go with Eva as my first choice.
11 years

Gaining while an active mother

Hey Lisa,

Aside from just giving yourself extra snacks, think about how you get around every day. If you normally walk somewhere, then drive instead. Take the elevator instead of the stairs. Just some good habits that will help add to your waistline and broaden your butt with any luck.
11 years

Feeding a size 10 wife

Man Slither, if you lived closer then I could give you a hand in fattening your wife out of her 10's while you were away. That sounds like a sweet gig you're offering and I hope that some of the UK feeders are taking note.
11 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

A potbelly with very well-developed love handles and just a little separation between the two so that you can tell where the belly ends and the love handles begin. Delicious!
12 years