Healty and fat

I'll also add that sumo diet is very healthy, and training while eating such a diet will pretty much make you immune to any adverse effects that's widely advertised in the mainstream media. Even scientists confirmed this (there are some articles and documentaries). Of course your knees may hurt from all that weight after a while, but that is physics.

If someone wants to argue that sumo wrestlers in general have shorter lives - there are a lot of factors for that: They stop training, they may actually indulge in a far worse diet than chanko nabe. And let's not forget, sumo wrestlers (while training) consume huge amounts of alcohol, and for a very long time, which isn't generally healthy. You obviously don't have to do that, so that's one of the factors gone. Wrestling itself takes a toll on the body too.

Some wrestlers do live up to their 90s, that wouldn't be possible if their obesity was universally bad. You have to do a far more detailed scientific research before you can slap "it's not healthy" on such matters.
3 years

How to gain sat and lose vat

I get what you mean, but I also see what Bangs15 meant beyond the formulas provided.

If, foods such as heavy cream favor SAT rather than VAT, then you can shift your SAT/VAT ratio through exercising easier.

Because, what Bangs15 (and I) wanted to say is that exercising favors VAT more than SAT, and hence, if you eat foods that favor SAT and exercise to burn VAT, then you will shift your SAT/VAT ratio easier.
4 years

How to gain sat and lose vat

I think Bangs15 is very right.

This is evident in Sumo wrestlers as well. Below all the SAT, their bodies are quite athletic. Meaning they have very little VAT. This is due to their strenuous exercise, combined with massive amounts of calories. There are some articles and a documentary about this too iirc.

becomingoverweight:
Also, if weight gain and exercise worked the way you say it does, then someone who overeats and gains 10 pounds would gain 7 pounds of visceral fat and 3 pounds of subcutaneous fat. If they then exercise the weight off, they'll lose 7 pounds of visceral fat and 3 pounds of subcutaneous fat. Since they're right back where they started, this defeats the purpose of gaining.

Well if you burn it all, yes. But if you're a gainer, you should still be eating more calories than what you burn via exercising, that's how gaining works after all. What it does is that it converts the VAT to SAT, that's what he means.

You don't have to go crazy with exercise if that's not your thing. But I think doing some will convert it over time.
4 years

Is it possible to gain 4lbs a day?

legionathletics.com/how-much-fat-can-you-gain-when-you-binge/

This is a great article, not only for this subject, but for gaining in general too.
5 years

Thinking of gaining again

Know what you're talking about, but can always gain again. It's usually a lot easier to gain back too, and even more.
6 years

How to break a plateau??

Congratulations!

Just want to add, exercise works for me for breaking plateaus. Mostly strength training. And then tons of food.
12 years

Is it bad for a thin girl?

Yeah indeed, the contrast can be quite a turn-on for many!
12 years

Fit2fat(2fit)

Check out this guy. He gained 76 lbs in 5 months 3 weeks.
www.fit2fat2fit.com/

He has a YouTube channel where he posted videos of his stuffing challenges.
www.fit2fat2fit.com/

He'll lose it all from next week smiley

(Btw, I think MsMagoo posted this in general a while ago but looks like it got lost. It's probably worth posting it here with links instead)
12 years

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

Definitely like the contrast. It's a big turn on for me smiley
13 years