Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

If being 700 pounds didn't have any drawbacks I would probably go past the 1000's, but living past 30 is also nice so I'm realistically going to stop around 400 or 500 probably
6 years

I plan to stop at 400. Earlier if I start having serious health or mobility issues, or if I hit the largest size at Torrid and Catherine's. What can I say, I enjoy shopping for clothes in person! I don't want to buy every stitch of clothing I wear online. I want to feel the fabric, look at the quality of the garment's construction, and try it on before I buy. And I'm already wearing size 28 jeans (although they are a bit loose to allow for further growth).
6 years

I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.
6 years

If there weren't any health risks then maybe like somewhere around 600-700 pounds would be my final goal since I don't want to be completely immobile.
6 years

My current goal is 400 pounds, but I would love to weigh around 600 or more pounds, but I don't want to lose my mobility.
6 years

Just as an expirament before I decide to go full fatty, I'm thinking about 190-200 is what I'd like to get to. Or until I start seeing stretchmarks.
6 years

Op user:
I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.

stephenkg:
Correction: "I wish I WERE",

Thanks. I was too tired to write properly.
6 years

400 or more
6 years

I would like to be immobile, it's my dream, now im 220lbs / 103kg

Me gustaría ser inmovil, no poder moverme para nada y tener que necesitar asistencia constante, comer todo el día sin parar y que me cebaran. Ahora peso 103kg pero me gustaría ser totalmente inmovil.
6 years

It started at280 then 300. Then 350, then till my belly touched the steering wheel. Then it was when my belly touched the bathroom counter. Then it was when I out grow Wal-Mart clothes.(all of which have long been surpassed) It's more about size and flab. I would say I'm around 370lbs. Now. I made another goal that I would go until I started seeing purple itchy stretch marks (a SHURE SIGN of gaining)and well that's happening now. I want my left side to roll over my love handle like it does on the right. I'm thinking 420lbs? Cuz I'm a stoner? But who REALLY knows any more. I really like being an obese gluttonous pig.i love food, jiggling every were, how much space I take up, falling out of small clothes, and I just want more! More food, more flab, more space!. Hahaha I guess you could say I'm "greedy". Hahaha. If I had some to help me get larger....OH GEEZ! I can only imagine!.........please help..........laugh my fat ass off!! 😂😂
6 years