Reasons behind your name?

Scottish- because i am scottish

stevo - because thats what everyone calls me even in the real world = )
10 years

Most chatty members

hahaha oh ye i remember this, i'll need to start chatting again smiley
10 years

Inspiring words from ss :)

Another random qoutation by yours truely

Live life as much as you can

do not let go of your dreams and desires from out of fear, hardship or from being judged by others

Take control of your life and grab your dreams and desires by the ropes

no matter how big or how small your dreams are.

Its your life make the most of it smiley

someone get me a tissue
10 years

Autocorrect

love this rant xD

I hate Auto Correct everytime I write you Rock it spells out you Rick which should only make sense if I was talking to my mate rick WHO INDEEED ROCKS!!!!!
11 years

What is sleep ???

sleep????? is that when u close ur eyes and ur imagination runs wild....HA please I can do that with my eyes open !!!
11 years

Password questions when forgot

Love this rant !!!

When you forget your password and you have to answer default questions like

what is your spouses name
what is the name of your first child
what is your spouses mothers maiden name

I am nearly 21 STOP PRESSURING ME TO SETTLE DOWN!!!!!
11 years

This is like my 2nd forum post

So ye I just remember watching lord of the rings and the fact I fell asleep after 3 hours in *if your watching the extended version* I use to like lord of the rings then my mum watched the entire extended collection in one night then repeated the next night it was getting pretty ARGH in a polite way if you wanna watch the movie in a completly different way I suggest watching it in reverse it then becomes a story about a hobbit who finds a ring in a volcano and takes 3 sequels to get home ....becomes an entire different movie !!!!

anyway writing forums at nearly 7am while having two strong coffees lets the mind wonder waayyyyyyy to much
11 years

Most chatty members

just put in some bazingas and some rnadom stuff ......it works all the time xD
12 years

Whats your favorite word

i thought i make a thread to see what are peoples favourite words to use that they use more often than most words smiley mines either bazinga or when i'm having a game of nightitme DAYTIME!!!!!!

yes this is unrelevent

yes this is out of the blue

but you know......

BAZINGA XD
12 years
123   loading