Gaining weight as an incredibly thin person

You can try to gain weight, but be aware that weight is far more complicated than calories in and calories out. Some fat people were never meant to be thin, and some thin people were never meant to be fat. The body's regulating system tries very hard to keep things as they are. Also, some thin or normal people who finally break through and start gaining cannot stop. Some people just wanted to gain 50 pounds ended up close to 600 pounds and still gaining. So, be careful what you wish for.
2 days

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

52Percent:
The main reason why so many be hating fat acceptance now is because activists didn’t live until their 40-50s. Yeah… not exactly a good look.

I mean sure I do like them thick and all, but yeah I guess some people need to find a way to tackle the health side of things so that it wouldn’t be such a problem if we’re talking about acceptance.

I know of a woman who was told by a doctor that if she did not lose weight, she would not live to see 30. She's 500 pounds, and is in her mid 70's now.
1 week

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

In most feedee websites, asking for a feeder includes asking for money. Now, if a relationship develops, people may want to send money. But sending money to someone you don't know on the Internet is not a good idea. You don't know if the person is who they say they are in terms of gender and age, you don't know how many other people they are asking money from. You don't even know that the money will be spent on food and clothes.
2 weeks

Should get the stomach bypass

I have known a lot of people who have either died from the surgery, or became disabled. I know of one lady who who smelled so bad, that she was in a movie and they evacuated the theater in the middle of the movie because they thought it was a gas leak. For those who don't die, they generally gain all of the weight back. The doctors will always tell you that was the OLD surgery, and that the new surgery is so much safer. They have been using that story for decades. The surgery someone dies of today will be the old surgery of tomorrow.
1 month

Does anybody is here because wants a relationship?

The best relationships are ones that just develop. Forcing one is less likely to work.
1 month

Feedee regret

I would much rather the people who are online to make money have their own site. There's nothing worse than a feedee coming on to you like they like you, and then asks for money. Of course, with me being 73, I know anyone coming on to me is likely looking for money.
1 month

Gain weight without my loved one noticing it

How do you plan to gain weight, and no one notice it? Especially a loved on who will probably see you undressed. If you want to be fat, and your loved one doesn't, it sounds like you are not compatible. This is on top of your family not liking it. Live on your own, pay for all of your expenses and gain what you like. But remember the people you know do not have to like it, and your loved one is not required to stay with you.
1 month

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

Being fat is called "the last safe form of prejudice." Some people just need to have people they consider under them to build themselves up. Being fat does not hurt anyone else, despite the fact that people somehow twist things to say it is costing them money, and that fat people will cause everyone else in the world to starve. Most of all, it bothers these miserable people to see happy and successful fat people, and fat people in happy relationships.
1 month

Relationship without feedism

Basically, you have a choice between her and feederism. Only you can make that choice. Nobody can make it for you. Over the years, I have given up my preferences to be with someone that is special to me. That includes very fat women, very busty women, and feedees.
2 months

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

I know someone who was regular size, and wanted to gain 50 pounds, then stop. She tried to stop, but could not. The last time she weighed herself, she was 575 pounds. She's probably even bigger now. She's pretty young, so she may be gaining a lot more. Stopping or losing weight is not an option for everyone.
3 months
12345   loading