Relationship without feedism

Basically, you have a choice between her and feederism. Only you can make that choice. Nobody can make it for you. Over the years, I have given up my preferences to be with someone that is special to me. That includes very fat women, very busty women, and feedees.
3 months

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

I know someone who was regular size, and wanted to gain 50 pounds, then stop. She tried to stop, but could not. The last time she weighed herself, she was 575 pounds. She's probably even bigger now. She's pretty young, so she may be gaining a lot more. Stopping or losing weight is not an option for everyone.
3 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

My ex-wife (now deceased), was complaining to me that she outgrew her 48" waist pants, and will now need 50". She could see my sexual arousal, and got very mad. She wanted some sympathy.
3 months

People over/underestimating your weight

OinkOinkPiggy:
I asked an employee at a store today if they had any t-shirts over size L because I was having trouble finding a shirt with the character I wanted. She went over to a rack and pulled out a men’s size 3XL. I’m a regular XL. I guess I look bigger than I thought!

Well, you asked for over L. 3XL is over L.
4 months

Sleeves to long on 3xl

The problem is that there are so many variations in the shape of a BBW/SSBBW. Some may carry their weight in their butt, some in the stomach, some in the chest. Also, some have very fat arms and legs, and some have thin ones. Also they can make short, average, and tall in S,M,L,XL, but when you get into 8X, they are not going to make as many variations. I know there were some supersize clothing companies who custom made things, but it was very expensive.
4 months

Is it weird that as a cis guy i want a feminine figure?

Wanting breasts and hips does not mean you are transgendered or want to be a woman, or anything else. It just means you like breasts and hips. And yes, that is pretty common.
5 months

Why do i keep seeing my belly getting fatter even if it's 1–2 months after?

Weight is a very complicated issue. It's not just calories in and calories out. Your body tries to maintain its weight. When you eat less your metabolism slows down.
6 months

Gaining back the weight after losing some of it

Dieting slows the metabolism. This helps people from starving to death. But it makes it almost impossible to get to an original weight.
6 months
12345   loading