Dating women without physical attraction?

That's who you call after you ask out every person you are attracted to, and they don't want to go out. Eventually, it gets old and you stop calling.
6 months

Boyfriend becoming hostile towards my weight gain

I'm not really understanding the reactions here. If we think it is OK to have a preference for a larger figure, why is not OK to have a preference for a smaller figure? It sounds like the boyfriend did not know how fat was fat. Or maybe he just changed his mind. In any case, it would appear that the two are no longer compatible, and it is time to move on. He thinks she will change and lose weight. She thinks he should change and accept it. Thinking someone will change, is probably the biggest killer of relationships.
9 months

I want to be fat, but i dont want to be fat...

In many cases, gaining weight is a choice, but remaining fat is not. Once you're fat, eating less will slow your metabolism and cause you to gain, and eating more will cause a gain. You look nice at your current weight, but I can understand that being over 600 pounds is not always easy.
11 months

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

I don't mind double chins, but one really big chin is kind of a turn off for me. Where the mouth ends up in the middle of the head, and the chin is the same size as the above the mouth.
11 months

Putting back on weight lost

From what I understand, people gain new fat cells, but only shrink them when they lose. So, all of your fat cells are just waiting to get back to normal size.
11 months

Feedism + fame = ???

There is nothing to prevent a famous person from using a fake name.
12 months

Fat girls with big bellys but small boobs.

Ditzy:
I'm a D cup but my belly has gotten so big it makes my boobs look smaller.

A big band size is just as nice as a big cup size to us FA's.
1 year

Fat girls with big bellys but small boobs.

That's just the way it goes. I know one woman who gained to 500 pounds, and is still an A cup. I also saw a picture of a woman who looked like she could be 600 pounds, and her picture looks like someone Photoshopped a picture of a thin 11 year old's boobs on her body.
1 year

Will 10-15 pounds cause any permanent changes?

Everyone needs to be careful if you are gaining. I know of one woman who was average size and thought it would be nice to gain 50 pounds or so. She is now closing in on 600 pounds, and is still gaining. She is not gaining on purpose. She just can't stop it.
1 year

Any tips on growing moobs

If a man wants to grow real breasts, he needs two things: Estrogen and a testosterone blocker. The best thing is to see a doctor and get a prescription. You can buy Pueraria mirifica over the counter, but need a blocker along with it. There are some side effects of anything you take, including inability to have sex and blood clots, so be careful.
1 year
12345   loading