Gf accidental stuffing?

She might not have seen anything. 1) if a man likes fat ladies, it isn't unusual that he would like if a lady gained weight. 2) She might be testing you, to see what your limit is. She may want to really let go, but she is afraid she will get too big for you. You need to be totally honest about your limit. If you would prefer her at 400, but would still accept her at 500, be honest. If you would really have a hard time accepting her past 400, be honest. If a point is too big, but not measured by weight (not into immobility, for example), tell her that too. She just wants to know how big she can get. Good luck.
1 year

Need advice for gaining weight with my retail job?

Drugsarefunny:
The assumption is that if you reach 300 lbs, you should be moved, but not fired. The company must adapt to its workers. For example, if someone in sales has a heart attack, when they return to work they will have another position, not sales, maybe administration or paperwork.[/quote]

In retail, most people need to do every job. Also, if you do something purposely to make yourself less employable, then they do not have to give you another assignment.
1 year

Legally qualifying for disability

I would not count on it. The government isn't happy to give out money because someone is too big to work. Many places consider obesity a lifestyle choice, and not a disability.
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

Thanks guys. I guess ghosting is nothing new, but I had been chatting with someone for a couple of weeks, almost daily. I was notified that I had a new message. The message was still marked as new, but was gone, as was all of her messages, her profile, and her forum posts. Luckily, it was just friendly with no serious intent. She seemed happy gaining, and had no complaints about FF.
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

When everything disappears from one member, is it possible to determine if that person left FF, or if that person is blocking you?
1 year

Getting comfortable gaining

Thinner people have no concept of weight and fat. It seems that either you are fat or you are not. If you are 300 or 500, you're fat. So, once you are fat, you may as well be 500 if that is what you want. The people who like fat will know the difference and like the change, as well as the person who is gaining.
1 year

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

If they have manboobs, they can fit nicely into a maternity top.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Dieting slows down the metabolism, so if you try to lose weight, you generally can't, long term. Then add the enjoyment of eating and I say that once you gain it, you own it, plus more.
1 year

From jock to bhm or bbw

Paigessecret:
🙋🏼‍♀️
I was a really thin cheerleader through college. I’ve almost doubled my weight since then. It’s totally doable, and I’m happy to elaborate further if it helps!

I think just about every FA would like for you to elaborate!
1 year

Regret

Whether you are naturally fat and hate it, or if you are a gainer/feedee with regrets, losing weight (and keeping it off) will be equally hard. You will probably end up regaining it, plus more. If you keep doing this, you'll be just as big as someone who tried to gain weight.
1 year
23456   loading