Why are belly/digesting sounds so attractive to some people?

Quiver:
They may only be chugging water or milkshake or soda, but in my mind they can be suckling endlessly from a pair of big, soft breasts that would otherwise be uncomfortably full. The possibilities are virtually endless. Very underrated in my opinion.

🔥 🥵

I absolutely agree with you in this case. There's nothing better than the groan of a satisfied person with a satisfied belly [that is also happily making noises]
3 months

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:
What about everyone else? Do other women find this a huge turn on and want to do the same? How do the guys feel about it?

LoraDayton:
I have no desire to nurse/feed anyone but I've always had an interest in having a dom feeder require me to lactate. I have a big thing for diet control and I think that's part of it - the supplements and work etc to get the production going (I've never been pregnant nor breastfed). and maybe a bit of a hucow thing? Not sure, but the thought has always been a bit thrilling in the back of my mind.

This is a very interesting angle on this topic, and not one I'd considered before! Thank you for the food for thought
1 year

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Andromeda:
I would have to say mine is being tied up and funneled and inflated at the same time, until my belly groaned from pressure and I was filled to the point of bursting, while my grossly distended gut was poked and slapped.

I've always wanted to do this to someone willing!
1 year

Thanksgiving

Andromeda:
Thank you!! I gained 12 pounds last week, and yesterday, I noticed my belly sneaking out from under my sweater while eating out.

Commitment to the craft!
1 year

Looking for a role play "master"

This sounds like fun! Feel free to dm me
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Andromeda:
I'm glad you enjoyed! I was able to stuff like this the day after Thanksgiving, and I haven't been able to keep my hands off my engorged gut. There's nothing like that immense pressure, stretching your belly until your skin feels like it could split with one more bite.[/quote]

Gotta love those Thanksgiving leftovers hahaha... and here I would be tempting you to have that just one more bite.

I've never been stuffed that full myself, but I absolutely love everything about the aesthetic!
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Andromeda:
I can't do it often anymore, because I won't be able to get a knee replacement if I get much fatter, but once or twice a month, I eat until I could burst. A few times, my belly has been so tight and painful it feels like it's literally separating from my body. Twice, I ate until my entire abdomen got hard. The first time, it was terrifying; The second time, it felt wildly erotic.

This was an absolute joy to read, thank you for sharing!
1 year

Showing someone how big your belly really is

BouttoBurst:
I'm heavy enough that I stay home most of the time due to logistics and energy level, but more Doordash drivers have seen my belly then I can count. 🤣
oh to be your Doordash driver!
1 year

Cuckold? but with fat? lemme explain...

EIIe:
So we still haven’t had PIV sex. He’s orgasmed inside my fat roll twice since my last post.

I have had the most incredible orgasms from his hands... I feel like I’m conditioning myself too. It’s so hot having him obsessed with my belly.

He was so embarrassed the last time I started stroking him between my fat because he was going to cum so quickly from it... he said, oh no! Oh no mommy I miss your cunt and I just laughed and stroked harder until he made a mess all over me. Then I cuddled and gave him all the kisses and love.

I really want to try to make it until the 13th of March... tho I admit when we first start making out I miss him inside me... but by the time he’s used his hands the temptation is over. 🤤

Such hot posts. Thank you for sharing!
3 years

Toronto meet-up post covid19?

I could probably save up to fly out from BC!
3 years
123   loading