Sex, drugs, booze and humiliation

EIIe:
Mhmmm.

Having an altered state of mind and being used for pleasure and taken advantage of is up there on the list of things I NEED to do.

[takes notes fervently]
4 years

What ideas turn you on?

obeseladiesexciteme:
Just seeing a really fat woman, being lazy and idle and slothful, and just eating everything and anything in sight all day and all night, until she can't move, and is about to burst.

Seeing a very fat woman squeezing into a very tight corset, and then stuffing herself crazy , until the corset tears apart.

Seeing a very fat woman in a bath, stuffing herself crazy, until she can't get out of the bath.

Really fat women stuffing themselves so much that they become breathless, and start panting, and sweating profusely.

BigFA:
All of the above turn me on like crazy. And the second list that you posted is a huge turn on as well.

lizzyny:
I love the image of a woman or a man (some do wear them under their clothes these days) laying on a bed and squeezing herself or himself into a very restrictive waist trainer. Huffing and puffing...barely able to breathe.

Then going out with friends and his or her friendly neighborhood feeder to an all-you-can- eat buffet. Overeating and laughing with friends...the friends not noticing that his or her feeder keeps bringing over dishes to replace the ones he or she is slowly eating.

Having to sit up incredibly straight, not being able to bend at the waist because of the tightness and swelling of his or her belly pushing into the fabric. Trying not to gasp as he or she turns crimson and then almost a purplish hue as he or she feels that the girdle has no give.

Friends at the table concerned as he or she assures them that they are fine, but overheated. The feeder, of course, volunteering to get him or her some air. Nearly staggering, sweating, and grunting as he or she is taken back, past the kitchen to a special room.

Grunting and pleading to be cut from the girdle, but instead being forced to sit painfully straight as a tube is forced between his/her cheeks and it begins to swell so he/she can't remove it.

The feeder chuckles then shows his/her feedee that the hose is connected to something that looks like a fire extinguisher. And then turns it on forcing thick cream into his/her mouth and he/she is forced to swallow.

He/she quickly blows up - flesh being forced from the bottom and top of the girdle. Crying and panting as there is a tremendous POP and his/her belly POPS out over his/her lap and continues to swell.

The feeder continues standing behind his/her feedee massaging feeling his/her belly grow and his/her feedee squirm as he/she is being forced bigger and bigger.

S W E A T I N G
4 years

Had a dad send his kid to hit on me..

ghettosmurf0:
Lmfao I wont eat you, maybe😂

Doughnut Damsel:
Depends on how hungry I am that day 😂😂

This is a gamble I'd be willing to take!
4 years

Domme babe looking for a slave to serve me

Oh, yes ma'am I am here for that.
5 years

A way to reply to picture comments

You can always respond on your own pictures, but it won't notify the person that you reply to, unfortunately.
5 years

Stuff me to i pop

lil Gabby:
I want to be plugged up to a machine that will feel me until I pop

I would love to be the guy who made that machine for you
5 years

Switching to top

Excellent! Glad to hear you're movin' on up in the world [and in weight, hopefully]! Being switchy myself, I feel like I could be convinced to feed a bossy, blubbery gal.
5 years

Cuminflation

I've often fantasized about having the ability to fill a woman so much her belly bulged massively, so I know where you're coming from!
5 years

Prospective girlfriend dilemma!

Dude, if you like her, you like her...don't turn her into a tool for your fetish or kink. If it ever gets to a point where you're comfortable talking about this kind of thing, just bring it up. Missing out on a good opportunity to spend time with a PERSON who you like [this is very important], then you can maybe begin to explore the kink TOGETHER. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, good luck, man!
6 years

Breast growth?

Apparently flaxseed oil massages a couple of times a day with a particular kind of massage technique can help stimulate breast growth as well! [This is totally something I am into, hence the fact I've done some research.]

www.myhealthtips.in/2015/08/how-to-increase-breast-size-naturally.html
7 years
123   loading