Weight gain

Definitely an unintentional slide into it. I was always slim, but still really into this particular fetish all through high school and college. As I've gotten older the weight has started to build up (as it does) with no intention on my end. Rather quite a few half hearted attempts to to get back into shape instead, that never really take off. I generally would prefer not to gain weight, but I still find it really erotic when I do. So it leaves me pretty conflicted and simultaneously disgusted with my fat rolls and turned on every time a pair of shorts gets too tight or I struggle to do some physical activity that used to be easy. I have to assume that the latter of those contributes, at least subconsciously, to me having a hard time taking up a serious exercise routine, diet etc.
6 years

Weight gain

Definitely an unintentional slide into it. I was always slim, but still really into this particular fetish all through high school and college. As I've gotten older the weight has started to build up (as it does) with no intention on my end. Rather quite a few half hearted attempts to to get back into shape instead, that never really take off. I generally would prefer not to gain weight, but I still find it really erotic when I do. So it leaves me pretty conflicted and simultaneously disgusted with my fat rolls and turned on every time a pair of shorts gets too tight or I struggle to do some physical activity that used to be easy. I have to assume that the latter of those contributes, at least subconsciously, to me having a hard time taking up a serious exercise routine, diet etc.
6 years

Hands on belly at night

Yeah, I find I tend to cradle my belly at night a little bit, but it's even better when my wife does it.
6 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

Ha, revisiting this one once again and it seems like I have found the tipping point. I've piled on about 10 pounds in the last couple months and it's definitely starting to show, haha. My wife no longer tries to pretend I haven't gotten chubbier, now she just pats my belly and tells me not to worry about it. My seatbelt digs into my belly in the car, and my little gut shows throw all my t-shirts. Not to mention my BMI is now FIRMLY into the category of overweight, instead of hovering within a couple decimals one way or another.
6 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

Ha, revisiting this one once again and it seems like I have found the tipping point. I've piled on about 10 pounds in the last couple months and it's definitely starting to show, haha. My wife no longer tries to pretend I haven't gotten chubbier, now she just pats my belly and tells me not to worry about it. My seatbelt digs into my belly in the car, and my little gut shows throw all my t-shirts. Not to mention my BMI is now FIRMLY into the category of overweight, instead of hovering within a couple decimals one way or another.
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Oh totally. One of my favorite things to is put on some too-tight workout clothes before exercising or going for a run (really all my workout clothes are too tight now). It's a double reminder both from how quickly I get tired, and seeing my belly spill out over clothes that used to fit perfectly.
6 years

Movement changes?

I definitely have found it takes me an extra try to pick things up off the ground when I bend over, not quite as flexible with the ball of fat sitting around my waist. Also, having to adjust my pants before i sit down so they don't cut into my belly. That's something I got used to doing totally naturally until I was hanging out with some of my younger, fitter coworkers and realized I was the only one doing it.
6 years

First realization you were gaining

after being skinny all through most of my youth, I have a very distinct memory of the first time I bent over and saw a (at the time) tiny little fat roll over the top. I was horrified at the time and vowed to keep it off, but it's been the classic couple pounds a year every year since then for me. 20+lbs later I'm not sure I could even squeeze into those shorts anymore.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.
6 years
34567   loading